Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are the dumbest things you have ever heard?

Posted by   + Show Post
All of these were said by the people in my graduating class!

1. Abe Lincoln was shot?!
2. I could watch toilet water for days.
3. I CAN'T DRAW A STRAIGHT CIRCLE!!
4. Te Amo Dos
5. Will they stay dead long?
6. Mexico's connected?!
7. That is why we don't play in concentration camps!!!
8. Pearl Harbor ISN'T in New York?!
9. Sometimes I pretend I'm drowning.
10. When is cinco de mayo?
11. Apparently everyone slept last night.
12. If a tomato is a fruit, is ketchup a smoothie? (Valid question)
13. They killed Jesus and he was a likable guy.
14. I gotta see what's wrong with my tire it's leaking air.
I shit you not these were really said!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Replies (101-110):
Jade89
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Nope, she was a slider white lady with blond hair... She was such a sweet lady and one day she disappeared, she was killed

Then they replaced her with a short white lady with curly blond hair... She up and left, I heard she checked herself into a mental institution

Quoting 504bbymami:

Mrs bangs??? Lmao Dora the explorer!!!

I swear it was always the language teachers getting killed at Ehret! What did your English teacher look like?? Not the white, mormon lady with long hair, huh?

Quoting Jade89:

I had me giminez, then I ha some old lady who looked like Dora the explorer in 50yrs

That's sooo sad... There was like two other teachers who got killed too!

I know my English teacher was shot in the head :( she was my favorite but stupid me I can't remember her damn name

Quoting 504bbymami:

I remember now! Ok the French teacher I was talkin about was mr verette.

I think the Spanish teacher you're thinking of is mr geminez. I was in his class when that happened. He got jumped and ended up dying because he had a heart condition or whatever.

With mr verette, someone came to his house and beheaded him with a machete

Quoting Jade89:

No the one who got killed was a Spanish teacher wasn't he?

Pasque was old short fat white guy with glasses, he would sit in class and drink alcohol in his coffee and beer taught a thing... And he would sleep through most of the class

Quoting 504bbymami:

Wasn't he killed? Who was the one who got his head chopped off? By a student he supposedly molested. He was a French teacher

Quoting Jade89:

I may remember her..

Smh I'm horrible I barely remember any of my teacher's names... All I remember is most of them sucked ass and Mr Pasque (spelling*?) was an alcoholic lol

Quoting 504bbymami:

Yea. She had short hair. No weave or anything. Just like regular, relaxed, short hair. She was really cool too

Quoting Jade89:

I don't think I had her... But she sounds familiar

Was she skinny?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Did you have ms Williams? That was the English teacher who said that lol

She was a young black lady.

Quoting Jade89:

I remember when I was in civics class (at Ehret) I was pregnant and eating hot fries (bought from in the hot box lol)

This chick next to me told me I shouldn't eat hot stuff because it would make my baby blind

She also didn't know the fetus gets nutrients through the umbilical cord, she thought they ate straight from moms stomach

Quoting 504bbymami:

My high school English teacher in response to the seniors at my school causing some kind of problem on a trip :

"y'all shouldve KNEWN you can't take them Ehret (name of my school) chirren no damn where "

Fushithedruid
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:54 PM

okay, back story, our gaming group are also gun enthusiats, but we have a friend that likes to be arrogant and doesn't listen and keeps insisting he is right. anyways, he was arguing with our lawyer friend who knows more about guns than any of the rest of the group. he kept insisting and insisting that the k98 mauser was detachable box magazine fed, when it wasn't. tho there are prototypes back in WW1 that had an extended mag, but to the untrained eye, it looks like a box magazine. this has led to this friend to be perma-banned from our lawyer friend's house and his guns. we still joke about that, when he isn't around. I know mean but he's an object lesson.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:06 PM

The second one is actually true. The laptop LCD screens contain toxic chemicals. 

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

if you car is over heating you should check the temp gauge. It could be leaking.

My laptop screen is cracked. I am afraid it will start leaking so I cant use it. 

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:13 PM

No she meant leaking. Like liquid running down the screen and forming a pool under it.

Quoting Anonymous:

The second one is actually true. The laptop LCD screens contain toxic chemicals. 

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

if you car is over heating you should check the temp gauge. It could be leaking.

My laptop screen is cracked. I am afraid it will start leaking so I cant use it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:13 PM

"My kids name is Jakayla" and " I look like Julia roberts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:16 PM
That is legit, it's called HAARP.

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

My mil told me that the government controls the weather.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

That's not true,  everyone knows that the lizard people control the weather!

kyuteangl88
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Haha, we are in the process of getting a puppy. I was looking at ads, one said it was a great puppy but the apartment said they couldn't have it. I then looked at the persons profile, they posted a day before saying they needed a trainer asap because their 9 week old puppy didn't listen, peed inside and bites everything o_0

Quoting fairyjester:

yep.

also had a young adult female ask my why her new puppy (which was about 9 weeks old)  did not use the bathroom outside

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

Lmao really?!

Quoting fairyjester:

oh  i can give you a whole list of stupid questions we used to get asked by clients in my business that would knock you down . (i was a vet tech for over 20 years).

one of my favorites.  How long would it take a dog to die if it was bitten by a non poisonous snake?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Reptoids. They control the government, not weather.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

That's not true,  everyone knows that the lizard people control the weather!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewMama28
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:23 PM
I told my ex (dd's dad) lonng time ago when we were together, that we needed to get some stool softeners when we went grocery shopping later that day.

He calmly agreed and said sure no prob. Then a few moments later he asked me, why do we need stool softeners? We dont even have any stools. O.o

He wasn't joking.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)