Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are the dumbest things you have ever heard?

Posted by   + Show Post
All of these were said by the people in my graduating class!

1. Abe Lincoln was shot?!
2. I could watch toilet water for days.
3. I CAN'T DRAW A STRAIGHT CIRCLE!!
4. Te Amo Dos
5. Will they stay dead long?
6. Mexico's connected?!
7. That is why we don't play in concentration camps!!!
8. Pearl Harbor ISN'T in New York?!
9. Sometimes I pretend I'm drowning.
10. When is cinco de mayo?
11. Apparently everyone slept last night.
12. If a tomato is a fruit, is ketchup a smoothie? (Valid question)
13. They killed Jesus and he was a likable guy.
14. I gotta see what's wrong with my tire it's leaking air.
I shit you not these were really said!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Replies (71-80):
Jade89
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:45 PM
I remember when I was in civics class (at Ehret) I was pregnant and eating hot fries (bought from in the hot box lol)

This chick next to me told me I shouldn't eat hot stuff because it would make my baby blind

She also didn't know the fetus gets nutrients through the umbilical cord, she thought they ate straight from moms stomach

Quoting 504bbymami:

My high school English teacher in response to the seniors at my school causing some kind of problem on a trip :

"y'all shouldve KNEWN you can't take them Ehret (name of my school) chirren no damn where "

Awaiting_Bailey
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:47 PM

There are chicken in the sea?

In quote of chicken of the sea tuna.

Petyonsmommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:49 PM
These are great I can't think of any right now but bump so I can come back when I do!
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

"The Cubs have a good chance this year."

Cracks me up everytime.

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Omg lmao!!!

Ooooh the hot box. Yes I remember it well. Ugh.

Quoting Jade89:

I remember when I was in civics class (at Ehret) I was pregnant and eating hot fries (bought from in the hot box lol)

This chick next to me told me I shouldn't eat hot stuff because it would make my baby blind

She also didn't know the fetus gets nutrients through the umbilical cord, she thought they ate straight from moms stomach

Quoting 504bbymami:

My high school English teacher in response to the seniors at my school causing some kind of problem on a trip :

"y'all shouldve KNEWN you can't take them Ehret (name of my school) chirren no damn where "

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Did you have ms Williams? That was the English teacher who said that lol

She was a young black lady.

Quoting Jade89:

Quoting 504bbymami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jade89
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:01 PM
I don't think I had her... But she sounds familiar

Was she skinny?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting Jade89:

Quoting 504bbymami:

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Yea. She had short hair. No weave or anything. Just like regular, relaxed, short hair. She was really cool too

Quoting Jade89:

I don't think I had her... But she sounds familiar

Was she skinny?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting Jade89:

Quoting 504bbymami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BShip2010
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Haha there was a pearl harbor one in my class.. a girl drew pearl harbor out of a hat as her topic for her paper. She says "Pearl Harbor? I know her!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:04 PM
I once tried to send money from the US to the UK. We were almost done when the bank lady freaked and asked her why we told her UK when we meant Scotland. I tried explaining that it's the same country but she swore blind that it was a different currency. She looked it up and they actually had different exchange rates for British pounds and Scottish pounds in the computer so she's not the only idiot at the bank. Turned out that the Scottish rate was slightly better so we took it, got enough extra cash for a dinner out.

Quoting mamivon2:

ok I  went to the bank one time asking what I need to do so I can wire some money from Switzerland(my parents live there) to USA.. This lady looked at me and said: Ok what  STATE is that??? (maybe its one of obamas 57 states..

Person: oohh you grew up in Switzerland? How nice. I have been to stockholm too.. (stockholm is not in switzerland but in Sweden..) this poor guy was talking for 20min until I finally said something

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN