Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are the dumbest things you have ever heard?

Posted by   + Show Post
All of these were said by the people in my graduating class!

1. Abe Lincoln was shot?!
2. I could watch toilet water for days.
3. I CAN'T DRAW A STRAIGHT CIRCLE!!
4. Te Amo Dos
5. Will they stay dead long?
6. Mexico's connected?!
7. That is why we don't play in concentration camps!!!
8. Pearl Harbor ISN'T in New York?!
9. Sometimes I pretend I'm drowning.
10. When is cinco de mayo?
11. Apparently everyone slept last night.
12. If a tomato is a fruit, is ketchup a smoothie? (Valid question)
13. They killed Jesus and he was a likable guy.
14. I gotta see what's wrong with my tire it's leaking air.
I shit you not these were really said!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Replies (81-90):
cerainwondrland
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:05 PM
That my husband is my sugar daddy lol ok it kind of made me mad but I just let it slide because my friend had no idea what its like being a wife and mother.
Jade89
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:07 PM
I may remember her..

Smh I'm horrible I barely remember any of my teacher's names... All I remember is most of them sucked ass and Mr Pasque (spelling*?) was an alcoholic lol

Quoting 504bbymami:

Yea. She had short hair. No weave or anything. Just like regular, relaxed, short hair. She was really cool too

Quoting Jade89:

I don't think I had her... But she sounds familiar

Was she skinny?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Did you have ms Williams? That was the English teacher who said that lol

She was a young black lady.

Quoting Jade89:

I remember when I was in civics class (at Ehret) I was pregnant and eating hot fries (bought from in the hot box lol)

This chick next to me told me I shouldn't eat hot stuff because it would make my baby blind

She also didn't know the fetus gets nutrients through the umbilical cord, she thought they ate straight from moms stomach

Quoting 504bbymami:

My high school English teacher in response to the seniors at my school causing some kind of problem on a trip :

"y'all shouldve KNEWN you can't take them Ehret (name of my school) chirren no damn where "

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Well in all fairness it does help get the sperm where they need to go and the guy pretty much needs to have one.

Quoting twinmom86:

One of my old friends thought you had to have an orgasm to get pregnant. She was 8 months pregnant when she said this. Smh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:08 PM

"omg its raining golf balls outside" it was a hail storm outside

"so like tornados are started by gods vacuum cleaner" we were talking about weather in science.

She was sooo very dumb. I'm sure if I looked in some old notebooks I would find more from her. I wrote them down when she said them so I could have a good laugh when I was feeling down.

Oh and my favorite from her "so wait George Washington was white. I thought he was American." 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:08 PM

gimme your recipes before you kill yourself

panther79
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:09 PM

my exdh telling me that he wasnt responsible for paying child support the months they didnt automaticly take it out of his check that it was my responsibilty to see that CSE did that

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Wasn't he killed? Who was the one who got his head chopped off? By a student he supposedly molested. He was a French teacher

Quoting Jade89:

I may remember her..

Smh I'm horrible I barely remember any of my teacher's names... All I remember is most of them sucked ass and Mr Pasque (spelling*?) was an alcoholic lol

Quoting 504bbymami:

Yea. She had short hair. No weave or anything. Just like regular, relaxed, short hair. She was really cool too

Quoting Jade89:

Was she skinny?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting Jade89:

I remember when I was in civics class (at Ehret) I was pregnant and eating hot fries (bought from in the hot box lol)

This chick next to me told me I shouldn't eat hot stuff because it would make my baby blind

She also didn't know the fetus gets nutrients through the umbilical cord, she thought they ate straight from moms stomach

Quoting 504bbymami:

My high school English teacher in response to the seniors at my school causing some kind of problem on a trip :

"y'all shouldve KNEWN you can't take them Ehret (name of my school) chirren no damn where "

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Givemefive
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

We should reelect President Obama!!  I'm glad Obama won again!! JMO but now I'm waiting to be bashed hard!!!

Jade89
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:11 PM
No the one who got killed was a Spanish teacher wasn't he?

Pasque was old short fat white guy with glasses, he would sit in class and drink alcohol in his coffee and beer taught a thing... And he would sleep through most of the class

Quoting 504bbymami:

Wasn't he killed? Who was the one who got his head chopped off? By a student he supposedly molested. He was a French teacher

Quoting Jade89:

I may remember her..

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting Jade89:

Was she skinny?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting Jade89:

Quoting 504bbymami:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:12 PM

I didn't know Pearl Harbor was in Hawaii!! I thought it was in Japan!!!

Its the woman who determines the sex of the baby! (YA! OK! Then WHY the HELL would the woman need a man if she has the EGG AND the SPERM STUPID!!!!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN