Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are the dumbest things you have ever heard?

Posted by   + Show Post
All of these were said by the people in my graduating class!

1. Abe Lincoln was shot?!
2. I could watch toilet water for days.
3. I CAN'T DRAW A STRAIGHT CIRCLE!!
4. Te Amo Dos
5. Will they stay dead long?
6. Mexico's connected?!
7. That is why we don't play in concentration camps!!!
8. Pearl Harbor ISN'T in New York?!
9. Sometimes I pretend I'm drowning.
10. When is cinco de mayo?
11. Apparently everyone slept last night.
12. If a tomato is a fruit, is ketchup a smoothie? (Valid question)
13. They killed Jesus and he was a likable guy.
14. I gotta see what's wrong with my tire it's leaking air.
I shit you not these were really said!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Replies (91-100):
Pnukey
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:14 PM

I couldn't say what the dumbest thing is exactly, but I can almost guarantee that I read it on CM.

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:16 PM
I went to Hawaii with my best friend. Her sister was a cheerleader and they were having cheer competitions there. When we were in the elevator one of the cheerleaders said," elevators are faster in America", she was completely serious. Everyone looked at her and busted up laughing, and she didn't understand why.
angevil53
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:17 PM
That treatment for an ectopic isn't an abortion. It is but if it makes you feel better that's fine. I'm 110% prochoice so i completely support those who are affected by this seeking treatment but to me it's still an abortion.
cowgirlsmommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:26 PM
"How can your pony be 28 years old? Isn't it a horse now?"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:26 PM
My best friend and.I went to a Red Sox game about 2 years ago. We were in the 4th inning and all the sudden my friend pops up and says all.loud "what are those guys on the grass doing?!?" So of.course I think.there's a.streaker or.something...but.nope she.was talking about the.outfielders :/ then she.argued with.me that they hadn't been out there the whole game.
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:27 PM
I remember now! Ok the French teacher I was talkin about was mr verette.

I think the Spanish teacher you're thinking of is mr geminez. I was in his class when that happened. He got jumped and ended up dying because he had a heart condition or whatever.

With mr verette, someone came to his house and beheaded him with a machete

Quoting Jade89:

No the one who got killed was a Spanish teacher wasn't he?

Pasque was old short fat white guy with glasses, he would sit in class and drink alcohol in his coffee and beer taught a thing... And he would sleep through most of the class

Quoting 504bbymami:

Wasn't he killed? Who was the one who got his head chopped off? By a student he supposedly molested. He was a French teacher

Quoting Jade89:

I may remember her..

Smh I'm horrible I barely remember any of my teacher's names... All I remember is most of them sucked ass and Mr Pasque (spelling*?) was an alcoholic lol

Quoting 504bbymami:

Yea. She had short hair. No weave or anything. Just like regular, relaxed, short hair. She was really cool too

Quoting Jade89:

I don't think I had her... But she sounds familiar

Was she skinny?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Did you have ms Williams? That was the English teacher who said that lol

She was a young black lady.

Quoting Jade89:

I remember when I was in civics class (at Ehret) I was pregnant and eating hot fries (bought from in the hot box lol)

This chick next to me told me I shouldn't eat hot stuff because it would make my baby blind

She also didn't know the fetus gets nutrients through the umbilical cord, she thought they ate straight from moms stomach

Quoting 504bbymami:

My high school English teacher in response to the seniors at my school causing some kind of problem on a trip :

"y'all shouldve KNEWN you can't take them Ehret (name of my school) chirren no damn where "

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jade89
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:36 PM
I had me giminez, then I ha some old lady who looked like Dora the explorer in 50yrs

That's sooo sad... There was like two other teachers who got killed too!

I know my English teacher was shot in the head :( she was my favorite but stupid me I can't remember her damn name

Quoting 504bbymami:

I think the Spanish teacher you're thinking of is mr geminez. I was in his class when that happened. He got jumped and ended up dying because he had a heart condition or whatever.

Quoting Jade89:

Pasque was old short fat white guy with glasses, he would sit in class and drink alcohol in his coffee and beer taught a thing... And he would sleep through most of the class

Quoting 504bbymami:

Wasn't he killed? Who was the one who got his head chopped off? By a student he supposedly molested. He was a French teacher

Quoting Jade89:

I may remember her..

Smh I'm horrible I barely remember any of my teacher's names... All I remember is most of them sucked ass and Mr Pasque (spelling*?) was an alcoholic lol

Quoting 504bbymami:

Yea. She had short hair. No weave or anything. Just like regular, relaxed, short hair. She was really cool too

Quoting Jade89:

Was she skinny?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting Jade89:

I remember when I was in civics class (at Ehret) I was pregnant and eating hot fries (bought from in the hot box lol)

This chick next to me told me I shouldn't eat hot stuff because it would make my baby blind

She also didn't know the fetus gets nutrients through the umbilical cord, she thought they ate straight from moms stomach

Quoting 504bbymami:

My high school English teacher in response to the seniors at my school causing some kind of problem on a trip :

"y'all shouldve KNEWN you can't take them Ehret (name of my school) chirren no damn where "

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Mrs bangs??? Lmao Dora the explorer!!!

I swear it was always the language teachers getting killed at Ehret! What did your English teacher look like?? Not the white, mormon lady with long hair, huh?

Quoting Jade89:

I had me giminez, then I ha some old lady who looked like Dora the explorer in 50yrs

That's sooo sad... There was like two other teachers who got killed too!

I know my English teacher was shot in the head :( she was my favorite but stupid me I can't remember her damn name

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting Jade89:

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting Jade89:

I may remember her..

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting Jade89:

Was she skinny?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting Jade89:

Quoting 504bbymami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:43 PM

if you car is over heating you should check the temp gauge. It could be leaking.

My laptop screen is cracked. I am afraid it will start leaking so I cant use it. 

GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I thought #8 when I was a little kid. Have no clue why though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN