Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So now its funny to be emotionally abusive? REALLY?

Posted by   + Show Post

People it is NOT funny you purposely call your cat:

asshole, fluff fuck, fat ass jack, dick lick, fluff dick lick, asshole, ass fluff ass, and so forth.

Do you say this in front of your CHILDREN? DO YOU?

and...

CATS ARE NOT DUMB. If they were so dumb they would be lemmings like dogs, kissing your ass. They KNOW what you are saying and doing.

YOUR CAT HATES YOU why? Because you abuse it.

I can say this as a fact, I have two, both loves me. They show it too.

STOP

THE

HATE!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Replies (331-340):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 45 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:58 PM
My brother has a cat my nephews named butterfinger. When they aren't around I call it butternut. Not to be mean but because its kinda the color of a butternut squash. I don't say it in front of my nephews because they are 7 & 5 and they like to add "funny" words to what other people say lol
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Eh, I talk shit to mine all the time, often in a joking way, like I would with a good friend. Now if I say something truly mean like "stupid cat, shut up" I apologize. That's right. I apologize to my cats. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:31 PM

kittens not children????

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol so you have no living children?

Quoting thetrollcat:

I am a cat, I have given birth to kittehs, I asked CafeBeth (Admin) and other admins in the past if felines can join, they all said the same thing. As long as you are a mom, of course!

*Sticks tongue out*

Quoting Anonymous:

Serious question, are you on cafe mom bc you have cats that you think are your children or did you actually give birth to humans

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

MissArtsyPants
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:15 AM

I tried :( Hambrown just laughed at me, then called me a bitch and demanded Tuna

Quoting thetrollcat:

therapy?

Quoting MissArtsyPants:

Butwhat do i do if my cat is the abuser?? =(

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:18 AM

LOL I mean

Damn cat. How rude.

Quoting MissArtsyPants:

I tried :( Hambrown just laughed at me, then called me a bitch and demanded Tuna

Quoting thetrollcat:

therapy?

Quoting MissArtsyPants:

Butwhat do i do if my cat is the abuser?? =(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 46 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Kittens are better than children. they are furry and cute and don't poop themselves.

Quoting thetrollcat:

kittens not children????

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol so you have no living children?

Quoting thetrollcat:

I am a cat, I have given birth to kittehs, I asked CafeBeth (Admin) and other admins in the past if felines can join, they all said the same thing. As long as you are a mom, of course!

*Sticks tongue out*

Quoting Anonymous:

Serious question, are you on cafe mom bc you have cats that you think are your children or did you actually give birth to humans

HerLadyGrey
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:22 AM

My cat emotionally abuses me.

sunangel803
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:27 AM
My cats are awesome. I have a Persian and I swear the majority of her body weight is fur. She's so tiny and light weight, but healthy. My son ADORES her :) Our other two cats are tabbys.
All of them have various nicknames, all G-rated since my two year old repeats everything he hears :)
sunangel803
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Quoting MissArtsyPants:

Cute cat :)
opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:33 AM

your elevator doesn't go to the top

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN