Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So now its funny to be emotionally abusive? REALLY?

Posted by   + Show Post

People it is NOT funny you purposely call your cat:

asshole, fluff fuck, fat ass jack, dick lick, fluff dick lick, asshole, ass fluff ass, and so forth.

Do you say this in front of your CHILDREN? DO YOU?

and...

CATS ARE NOT DUMB. If they were so dumb they would be lemmings like dogs, kissing your ass. They KNOW what you are saying and doing.

YOUR CAT HATES YOU why? Because you abuse it.

I can say this as a fact, I have two, both loves me. They show it too.

STOP

THE

HATE!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Replies (41-50):
MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:07 PM

There is your proof right there...cats are stupid.

Quoting Angelicembrace:

Let momma cat handle it, don't do it yourselves!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:08 PM

buy a dvd that teaches french Im sure your feline will learn fast ;)

Quoting ripemango:

my cat understands me when I speak English, but not French. If only she had been raised in a bilingual home!

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

fairyjester
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:08 PM

yes you are right, my cat gets so upset when i call him that  he stretches rolls over and goes back to sleep

Mortiferouslatt
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:09 PM

If I was a male cat with the name of Sassy I would do more than pounce.

Quoting Junesmommy18:

My grandpa has a cat. When I visit..it waits in the bathtub for me to pee then pounces like satan. Its siamese. His name is sassy..

Quoting thetrollcat:

Life without a feline love, you are missing out

Quoting Junesmommy18:

I dont like cats.

sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

We had to rehome the cats as one of the tiny humans developed allergies as did DH...and it is frowned upon to rehome children and husbands.....but I love cats.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:10 PM

perhaps people are not SENSITIVE enough?

Quoting Jade89:

Sensitive much?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:10 PM
ummm mine is dumb... she prefers to be locked in the cold basement with no food and water or litter box than to stay up in the warmth and enjoy lounging around the house. annoys the crap out of me because then she decides at 2am she is ready to come back upstairs and will seriously meow until someone anyone will let her up. cant keep the door open because the basement is not heated and I have 2 little ones that arent sturdy on the stairs. Love my cat, hate her annoying nit picking ways
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:10 PM
I had a cat she was black.. She cuddled with me and slept in the bed with me. She even cuddled with our dog. LOL... She got out of the house and we haven't seen her since :-(
twisted_charlie
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:10 PM

I had a cat. He may as well have been a dog. He hated S/O

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)