Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does this sound strange to anyone?? *** A new update in blue

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Does this sound strange to anyone??

Options:

Yes

No

Maybe

Other (explain below)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 31

View Results

This girl I know is trying to say that her dad's girlfriend messed with her daughter.  Mind you this child does not speak well and she always has all these differnet guys over at her place.  This mother is ALWAYS yelling at her daughter and she treats her just plain awful! 

Anyways, she is saying that she has been meeting with CPS, the cops, and doctors all at the same place which I know its really hard to get all of them together at once (this just came about last night).  What she is telling me is making NO SENSE - she said the ER would NOT check her daughter (which is NOT true) and that they had 72 hours to get her seen (mind you this happened a few weeks ago) and again this is NOT true. 

What do you ladies think about it?  I want NO BASHING at all, please!

Upated: 11/18/12

Well I just found out CPS called her at the end of the day and told her she has to take her daughter to this place that is for kids who may have been abused or neglected...BUT they are making her bring her daughter into the CPS office at 2 pm tomorrow (both appointmnents are NOT at the same time)!!  The child is THREE - they are NOT going to put this child through 3 or 4 interviews!  I told her to be careful but she won't listen to me!  She has yet to see a doctor about this!!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:17 AM

bump

JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:19 AM
So she hasn't taken her to the dr at all?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Nope she still hasn't been seen.

Quoting JakesMom712:

JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Is she waiting to be seen. I know here they won't examine you without a sane nurse. Cps and police will take a statement. Idk sounds fishy, here they'll send you to a different hosp with a sane nurse. But we have like six hospitals within 15 minutes of each other.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JakesMom712:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:05 PM

bump with an update

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:07 PM

As far as I know she has NOT had the child seen!...where they are sending them tomorrow CANNOT do an exam they can only talk to her, the child is 3 and I KNOW they would NOT wait this long, its been almost a week since this first happened.  The defense could say the child was coached!

Quoting JakesMom712:

Is she waiting to be seen. I know here they won't examine you without a sane nurse. Cps and police will take a statement. Idk sounds fishy, here they'll send you to a different hosp with a sane nurse. But we have like six hospitals within 15 minutes of each other.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JakesMom712:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:08 PM

CPS will not talk to a 3 year old. If she has an interview with them they want to make sure the child is in the correct care with your friend. 

MrsRinehart2010
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:10 PM

she sounds like an all around crappy parent who just makes drama surrounding her child to get attention for her self.. Alot more common then people relize

hopefullly for the little girls sake it is just her mommy being an attention whore an something really didnt happen to her an her mom is handling it like this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Yes they will, at least in my state....cps can be there too!  I know a 3 year old that was NOT interviewed by this place and cps interviewed the child themselves

Quoting Anonymous:

CPS will not talk to a 3 year old. If she has an interview with them they want to make sure the child is in the correct care with your friend. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I really think her mom is making this up...too much doesn't make sense.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

she sounds like an all around crappy parent who just makes drama surrounding her child to get attention for her self.. Alot more common then people relize

hopefullly for the little girls sake it is just her mommy being an attention whore an something really didnt happen to her an her mom is handling it like this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)