Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im the other woman. ask away *updated*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My mister is married with 3 kids. He is drawing up paperwork for a divorce, and they are currently not even residing in the same bed anymore.

Im his mistress, And i am not ashamed to be so.

Ask me any questions.

******//We had never slept together. Not even kissed, but I do believe our relationship is moving forward. We kind of got into kinky conversation last night and he's insistent on seeing me SOON! Its been 8 years since him and i last did anything. Im hoping With new practice I can still blow his mind like i used to.******
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Replies (101-105):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:40 PM

well my sister found out her dh  was still screwing her and a mistress.  She contacted the mistress who he was telling her that he didn't sleep with his wife anymore.  Now my sister is friendss with the mistress and they set his ass up.  You need to watch out girl

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Poor you is it that hard for you to find a man on your own ? You must be ugly inside out, you even have to post anonymous and you are talking about you're not ashamed yes you are. Congrats you are the true meaning of a BITCH, and a family betrayal. How do you look at your neice or nephew. I wish you are curse for the rest of your life.

Ps: do the world a favor commit suicide. Or run in front of a car.
spotsmom
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:04 AM

They almost never leave....but you think you'll be the exception, don't you? He's using you for a hole in the bed, that's all you are. So good luck with that. 

No questions, just a statement of fact.

Oh, and that whole "Me and my wife don't have sex anymore" thing....he's lying. They do. He just doesn't want to seem like complete scum. He is. And so are you. 

BShip2010
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:05 AM

I have to read this after I get some food.

AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Do you like stripes?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)