Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im the other woman. ask away *updated*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My mister is married with 3 kids. He is drawing up paperwork for a divorce, and they are currently not even residing in the same bed anymore.

Im his mistress, And i am not ashamed to be so.

Ask me any questions.

******//We had never slept together. Not even kissed, but I do believe our relationship is moving forward. We kind of got into kinky conversation last night and he's insistent on seeing me SOON! Its been 8 years since him and i last did anything. Im hoping With new practice I can still blow his mind like i used to.******
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Replies (51-60):
emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:03 PM

so she's his lawyer's secretary, she's met his kids, but he needs to track her down so they can fuck?

i call bullshit

Quoting KG34:

You've met his kids?

They must not know that you're screwing dad if they love you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually his kids love me. They say im funny and like that i spoil them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have fun being with a man whose kids will HATE you.

meka26
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

popcorn

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe because I've been to the divorce lawyer with him. So i know he's getting divorced.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you believe all the stories he tells about his wife and their situation? Every story has 3 versions and you are only listening to his.  I don't think it's fair to be in this situation unless you have actually spoken to the wife and heard her story.  What do you have to lose by doing that, except of course that you are too scared to find out the truth?

That still means nothing.  Anyone can visit a lawyer and say what they want.  I think the adult thing would be for you to meet her.  If you plan to be in this mans life, don't forget he has kids and you will be meeting with the wife for as long as you are together.  Why not show you have compassion and morals and that you want to hear her version, that way you stand a chance of having an amicable relationship. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Yeah he tracked me down on Facebook. That's how he found me after years of no contact.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

riiiiight

i call bullshit on your entire story, since you just said he has to track you down to get some

Quoting Anonymous:

Uh.. Lol. Im the lawyers secretary. I can be anywhere.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

i call bullshit. any self respecting attorney would not allow the other woman into the office with the client. it can cause problems with the case, hence affecting his paycheck

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe because I've been to the divorce lawyer with him. So i know he's getting divorced.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you believe all the stories he tells about his wife and their situation? Every story has 3 versions and you are only listening to his.  I don't think it's fair to be in this situation unless you have actually spoken to the wife and heard her story.  What do you have to lose by doing that, except of course that you are too scared to find out the truth?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually he tracked me down answer contacted me. So therefore he wanted me. Can't help it that im irreplaceable.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why would you want to sleep with a man that has 3 kids and a wife? Not enough single men out there?

Even if he "tracked you down" why would you degrade yourself and be someone's booty call rather than be someone's one and only? Apparently you do not have any self respect.

mamaslove11
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:04 PM

No she is not ass on the side. He is not man enough to say he wants out so he is using her a an excuse to get out. I do not know about anybody else but I have no hard feelings about what she is doing. I pity her/feel sorry for her because she is getting used and does not even know it. If she does she will not admit it. Everybody including me just needs to stop replying to her post. All we are doing is giving her the attention she is looking for.

Quoting NVL0707:

So you're just ass on the side?

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay. Except this isn't a relationship.

Quoting NVL0707:

If he will cheat with you,he will cheat on you.No doubt.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Because bitches be emotional. i have none.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

That still means nothing.  Anyone can visit a lawyer and say what they want.  I think the adult thing would be for you to meet her.  If you plan to be in this mans life, don't forget he has kids and you will be meeting with the wife for as long as you are together.  Why not show you have compassion and morals and that you want to hear her version, that way you stand a chance of having an amicable relationship. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Do you hope your own children grow up to be someone else's sloppy seconds, just like mommy? I just wonder what kind of roll model you are to them.
emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:05 PM

whatever you say

i thought that homewreckers used myspace still.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah he tracked me down on Facebook. That's how he found me after years of no contact.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

riiiiight

i call bullshit on your entire story, since you just said he has to track you down to get some

Quoting Anonymous:

Uh.. Lol. Im the lawyers secretary. I can be anywhere.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

i call bullshit. any self respecting attorney would not allow the other woman into the office with the client. it can cause problems with the case, hence affecting his paycheck

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Oh. I fforgot. Only men can love sex. Forgave me

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually he tracked me down answer contacted me. So therefore he wanted me. Can't help it that im irreplaceable.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why would you want to sleep with a man that has 3 kids and a wife? Not enough single men out there?

Even if he "tracked you down" why would you degrade yourself and be someone's booty call rather than be someone's one and only? Apparently you do not have any self respect.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)