Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im the other woman. ask away *updated*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My mister is married with 3 kids. He is drawing up paperwork for a divorce, and they are currently not even residing in the same bed anymore.

Im his mistress, And i am not ashamed to be so.

Ask me any questions.

******//We had never slept together. Not even kissed, but I do believe our relationship is moving forward. We kind of got into kinky conversation last night and he's insistent on seeing me SOON! Its been 8 years since him and i last did anything. Im hoping With new practice I can still blow his mind like i used to.******
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Replies (91-100):
Beauty91805
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Yea seriously. How she claims that they are not in a relationship but are "apartment shopping"? Either its bs or she's just confused.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

so she's his lawyer's secretary, she's met his kids, but he needs to track her down so they can fuck?

i call bullshit

Quoting KG34:

You've met his kids?

They must not know that you're screwing dad if they love you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually his kids love me. They say im funny and like that i spoil them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have fun being with a man whose kids will HATE you.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ireallydontcare
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I just read it to my husband. He is laughing. lmao

Quoting AmyD43:

Hahaha that's too funny!!

Quoting Ireallydontcare:

OMFG, I don't think I have EVER laughed at something so hard! HAHHAHAAHHAHAHA

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Your vagina isnt special, it is just open.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Been there. Left it. Back with the same married guy.

No questions here. I live it.
emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

also, most self respecting lawyers have a no fratenizing policy. secretaries included, no one fucks the clients without getting fired.

conflict of interest and shit like that

Quoting Beauty91805:

Yea seriously. How she claims that they are not in a relationship but are "apartment shopping"? Either its bs or she's just confused.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

so she's his lawyer's secretary, she's met his kids, but he needs to track her down so they can fuck?

i call bullshit

Quoting KG34:

You've met his kids?

They must not know that you're screwing dad if they love you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually his kids love me. They say im funny and like that i spoil them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have fun being with a man whose kids will HATE you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Damn, wrong one...we don't do lunches together or eat meatloaf.

Quoting Anonymous:

Im working on it babe. We're actually apartment shopping.

that's why you couldn't find him when he was at lunch. Btw enough with the meatloaf. He hates it,

Quoting Anonymous:

Can too hurry and take him? That fight last night really pissed me off and I'm over it, he needs somewhere to go, and it's not here. Thanks ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:30 PM
2 moms liked this

How does his wife taste?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I still get amazed at how soo many women are still dumb to think that the husband would leave their wives for the whores smh ( im referring to op ! ) they just talk shit and use them for as much as possible and then throw them away like an overused rag lol . I hope the wife finds out soon and can leave him and take as much as she can because im sure she'll be better w/o him . And as for him , well he can enjoy as much as he can before the tramp finds another loser to use

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Feel sorry for him ?? Nah ! He is happy to be f****** two women . He is a cheating dog

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh I get it now.  You don't care about the wife, the kids or the husband either.  It's all about your personal fun and enjoyment. You have no emotional attachment to the situation.  I almost feel a bit sorry the him, he probably doesn't know what he's getting into with you.  It's all probably for the best for the wife, hopefully she'll go on and find a better man who can make good judgments.

I believe I read that they are  looking for an apartment together.  He'll be broke and with a woman who doesn't care about him who will no doubt dump him when the good times are over.  He'll be wifeless, have miserable kids and he'll have lost the respect of most of his family and friends.  Of course he deserves it.  I said "almost" feel sorry for him.  I really don't.  Love it when people get what's coming to them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Not residing in the same bed lol... sure.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Nah you're full of shit. You said earlier it was just a bit of fun. No way would a man take his bit of fun to a divorce lawyer. Nice try troll.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe because I've been to the divorce lawyer with him. So i know he's getting divorced.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you believe all the stories he tells about his wife and their situation? Every story has 3 versions and you are only listening to his.  I don't think it's fair to be in this situation unless you have actually spoken to the wife and heard her story.  What do you have to lose by doing that, except of course that you are too scared to find out the truth?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Ahh to be young and dumb. What a fulfilling life to lead. If only I could find a love where I can't talk or show people. Ahhhh living the good life.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)