Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm drunk and I'm bored. Continued. More boobs

Posted by   + Show Post
Show me some boobs

Ask me whatever

Tell me you hate me (or love me)

Or just say hi.

show me something cool.

Do you think I'm hot

The boys are playing the new call of duty. My baby I sleeping and my cat is being a dick. All I have is jack Daniels :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Replies (191-200):
TheMrs407
by Emerald Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Oh I think I peed myself!I hope everyone gets better soon.

Quoting LilynAustin:

Okay, I'll bite.  My husband came home tonight and mad sliders.  Well, I busted my ass all day to get the house disinfected and ready for carpet cleaning (we've had some sickness for like 2 months and we are trying to kill it).  So, anyway, he makes a HUGE mess.  He is passed out in bed.  

Here's the kicker...the bed was covered in clean laundry I hadn't gotten to.  So, I walk in the room and I laughingly say "What the fuck?..." like how can you sleep strewn across the bed like that?

Ohh shiiiit!  He goes off on me.  "I'm 42 years old and I work ALL day.  I wish you could walk in my shoes..." yeah.  Hey bitch, try this..."I stay at home 24 hours a day with a 4 year old and a 2 year old, oh...and a 3 month old who is constantly attached to my boobies.  Oh and did I mention they have all been sick?  OH, and that we ALSO have a 5 year old who has been sick every other day since school started?  AND, I disinfected the house all day, vacuumed, fed kids, and washed all your nasty socks?  And, now I am supposed to bow down to you for working and making sliders and frozen onion rings?!!!"

*sips on beer*

Whoo, I feel better!!!

Nice boobs by the way.  :P

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Hope she gets better soon.

Quoting Daylorenasmom:

My baby girl is sick she has the flu

Quoting Willow.wind:

Quoting Daylorenasmom:

At the hospital here still waiting to be seen by a doctor

Sup mama u ok?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilynAustin
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM

three words: cast iron skillet

yup

all better

No seriously, he woke up and the kids are asleep.  Besides, he is feeding the baby, and I am having a few drinks to celebrate my birthday (since I was sick on the 12th).  :)

Quoting TheMrs407:

Quoting LilynAustin:

Okay, I'll bite.  My husband came home tonight and mad sliders.  Well, I busted my ass all day to get the house disinfected and ready for carpet cleaning (we've had some sickness for like 2 months and we are trying to kill it).  So, anyway, he makes a HUGE mess.  He is passed out in bed.  

Here's the kicker...the bed was covered in clean laundry I hadn't gotten to.  So, I walk in the room and I laughingly say "What the fuck?..." like how can you sleep strewn across the bed like that?

Ohh shiiiit!  He goes off on me.  "I'm 42 years old and I work ALL day.  I wish you could walk in my shoes..." yeah.  Hey bitch, try this..."I stay at home 24 hours a day with a 4 year old and a 2 year old, oh...and a 3 month old who is constantly attached to my boobies.  Oh and did I mention they have all been sick?  OH, and that we ALSO have a 5 year old who has been sick every other day since school started?  AND, I disinfected the house all day, vacuumed, fed kids, and washed all your nasty socks?  And, now I am supposed to bow down to you for working and making sliders and frozen onion rings?!!!"

*sips on beer*

Whoo, I feel better!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
Austin 2/28/07  Lily 2/21/08  Aubrey 4/30/10 

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Keep on going.

Quoting BeAmour:

i'm on the verge of drunkdrum
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Happy birthday

Quoting LilynAustin:

three words: cast iron skillet

yup

all better

No seriously, he woke up and the kids are asleep.  Besides, he is feeding the baby, and I am having a few drinks to celebrate my birthday (since I was sick on the 12th).  :)

Quoting TheMrs407:

Quoting LilynAustin:

*sips on beer*

Whoo, I feel better!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
winkyloafer
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
So where are the boobs?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:29 PM
You didn't see my boobs yet?

Quoting winkyloafer:

So where are the boobs?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Boooooobssss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
winkyloafer
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Which page?

Quoting QueenBof6:

You didn't see my boobs yet?

Quoting winkyloafer:

So where are the boobs?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
winkyloafer
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Oh, I thought there would be naked boobs. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)