Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do enjoy sex with your parter?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm trying to establish a correlation. Please answer honestly and use anon if you must.

1. Do you have open conversations about sex, fantasies, and positions?
2. Do you enjoy sex with your partner. Does he/she satisfy your sexual needs?
3. How often do you have sex (ie. Week, month, year)? Are you satisfied with this? Is your partner satisfied? Why this frequency?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Replies (231-232):
mama_of_tw0
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:23 AM

1. Do you have open conversations about sex, fantasies, and positions? Yes all the time, I love it, and always makes for great sex.
2. Do you enjoy sex with your partner. Does he/she satisfy your sexual needs? I love sex with him, he always makes sure I'm satisfied
3. How often do you have sex (ie. Week, month, year)? Are you satisfied with this? Is your partner satisfied? Why this frequency? We probably do it about 5 days out of the week, not really sure how many times a week, some days we do it more than once and others we just do it once. My Dh is very satisfied with our sex life. And we do it that much because we both want to most of the time, sometimes I just give him a quickie because I might be to tired from the day, but most of the time, I end up getting into it anyways. :)

WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:27 AM
1. Do you have open conversations about sex, fantasies, and positions? Yes
2. Do you enjoy sex with your partner. Does he/she satisfy your sexual needs? Yes and yes
3. How often do you have sex (ie. Week, month, year)? Are you satisfied with this? Is your partner satisfied? Why this frequency? Usually every day or every other day but sometimes twice a day :) I think it's the perfect amount right now and I've never had better sex than I do with him which is why I think I want it more than I ever have lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured