Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do enjoy sex with your parter?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm trying to establish a correlation. Please answer honestly and use anon if you must.

1. Do you have open conversations about sex, fantasies, and positions?
2. Do you enjoy sex with your partner. Does he/she satisfy your sexual needs?
3. How often do you have sex (ie. Week, month, year)? Are you satisfied with this? Is your partner satisfied? Why this frequency?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Replies (11-20):
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:49 AM

1) Yes, we are both open with each other.

2) Yes, he is great in bed and always leaves me satisfied.

3) We have sex 2-3 times a week (his new work schedule has decreased it to this). It used to be 5-6 times a week.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:50 AM
No no and not enough!
bchic24
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:51 AM
1. Do you have open conversations about sex, fantasies, and positions?
Yes, we talk openly about it all the time!

2. Do you enjoy sex with your partner. Does he/she satisfy your sexual needs?
Yes, and yes!

3. How often do you have sex (ie. Week, month, year)? Are you satisfied with this? Is your partner satisfied? Why this frequency?
Every other night not including when I'm on af. We could go for more but our son won't let us lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
soontobemommy22
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Quoting ButterMeUp:
I'm trying to establish a correlation. Please answer honestly and use anon if you must.

1. Do you have open conversations about sex, fantasies, and positions? We always talk about sex!
2. Do you enjoy sex with your partner. Does he/she satisfy your sexual needs? I love having sex with my husband lately it been mind blowing!

3. How often do you have sex (ie. Week, month, year)? Are you satisfied with this? Is your partner satisfied? Why this frequency? We have sex maybe 2 or 3 times a week depending on how his job goes that week. He loves the things I do(hehe). It used to be be every day when we first started having sex then we had kids so it has slowed down a little. but we are both content with it. :)

xtc88
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this
1. Yes
2. Yes and yes
3. A few times a month. He lives 3 hours away. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mummy1990
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Yes

He knows how to satisfy me, but after having my son, and it was a fairly traumatic birth, sex, is just so not appealing anymore...I used to fuck like a rabbit, and was pretty promiscuous, but I was never a cheater, then I met dh and he could keep up, but now, I don't want to have sex with anyone. I feel bad for dh because I know I don't give it to him enough, but he still loves me.

When we do have sex, its like once a week, on average. I'm more than satisfied, I could have sex less. My husband probably isn't satisfied though.

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:59 AM
Yes

Yes

No----but it's conditional. Shit went wrong this year and sex has been last on the list but if I go by last year then yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fallenstars
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:59 AM
1 yes
2 yes and oh hell yea!
3 every other day usually. I get too sore if its daily. But on the other days were usually intimate in other ways.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifferie
by A$$tastic on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:59 AM
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Lately it's whenever we can sneak off or try before we fall asleep. I want more, but he works alot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:01 AM
1. Not anymore
2. No & no
3. I try to avoid sex or anything remotly sexual at all costs
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN