Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do enjoy sex with your parter?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm trying to establish a correlation. Please answer honestly and use anon if you must.

1. Do you have open conversations about sex, fantasies, and positions?
2. Do you enjoy sex with your partner. Does he/she satisfy your sexual needs?
3. How often do you have sex (ie. Week, month, year)? Are you satisfied with this? Is your partner satisfied? Why this frequency?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Replies (191-200):
mewebb82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:33 PM

1. Yes

2. Absolutely

3. Frequency has varied throughout our relationship and we have both always been satisfied. We have had periods where it was daily, periods where it was a few times per week, periods where it was 1-2 times per month, and we even went a little over a year with my cancer and then back surgery. He didn't mind when I lost my sex drive completely during chemo. He said it was hard for him to get in the mood anyways while watching me go through that. Right now, we are down to maybe once a week. I'm 8 months pregnant and it's getting awkward....for both of us.

mamatocaleb
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:36 PM

We don't openly talk about it. We enjoy it, satisfied 98% of the time, but with kids we sometimes get interrupted. It's been a few weeks since we had a baby so he is still cut off!!!We don't have a normal frequency amount of sex. Some months we have sex maybe once(horrible i know) sometimes every day. It just depends on life.  DH works 3rd shift though, and I work 1rst. So we don't have the option to do it when the kids go to bed, or mornings- so we take it when we can get it normally!

Soft_Kitty
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been married for 30 years. Sex is just not that important anymore.

bi-polarmommy
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:43 PM

1) yes

2) yes

3) 5-6/year, no, no, low libido (mine)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:44 PM
1. Yes, as far as I know.
2. Yes.
3. It varies week to week. I'm satisfied but he would do it daily if he had it his way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 57 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:57 PM

1) We don't need to anymore, we just do it.

2) Yes, it could use some more exitement and passion but yes.

3) Used to do it practically daily, now its more like once or twice a week.  I don't like to do it unless my dd is asleep, and he likes his sleep too.

I think after being together soo long, sex can become a little boring, maybe just me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 57 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

No, the person that parts my hair is my hairdresser and we have a very platonic, professional relationship.

?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 58 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:02 PM

1. Not as often as before, but yes we do. We will mention fantasies and positions and what we want to do.

2. I very much so enjoy sex with him. As corny as it sounds he satifies me in a way I haven't been before.

3. Not enough :(  Usually only on the weekends (Friday and/or Saturday) when i have the house to myself. We both wish we could do it more. It's this frequency because we don't live together--I live with my mother and son.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 59 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:10 PM

1. No, I wish we did he brushes it off and changes the subject when it comes up.

2. No, I've been faking it for the past year so he will just leave me alone.

3. about once a month. Eh I don't find myself attracted to him anymore. no he isn't. because he fucked up and has basically permantely turned me off to him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 60 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:29 PM

1.Yes

2.Hell yes

3. 1 to 3 timesa week ddepending on everything were both satisfied and he alwways eats me out when he want to do it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN