Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do enjoy sex with your parter?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm trying to establish a correlation. Please answer honestly and use anon if you must.

1. Do you have open conversations about sex, fantasies, and positions?
2. Do you enjoy sex with your partner. Does he/she satisfy your sexual needs?
3. How often do you have sex (ie. Week, month, year)? Are you satisfied with this? Is your partner satisfied? Why this frequency?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:01 AM
1. Yes.
2. When he wants to, he's the best I've ever had.
3. About a year ago, he lost interest. Now it's maybe once a month. Hell no I'm not satisfied ,I'm pissed, but I don't know what else to do.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

I'm trying to establish a correlation. Please answer honestly and use anon if you must.

1. Do you have open conversations about sex, fantasies, and positions?

2. Do you enjoy sex with your partner. Does he/she satisfy your sexual needs?

3. How often do you have sex (ie. Week, month, year)? Are you satisfied with this? Is your partner satisfied? Why this frequency?

Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

1.Yes

2. Yes and Oh hell yes!

3. Daily, yes, yes, we are two old horn dogs!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:06 AM
My husband comes from a very Christian family and never talks about his fantasies. I've tried and I just come across as the devil or something. Lol. I don't enjoy sex right now because I had a baby 13 weeks ago and it's painful. My c-section just finally healed and I'm scared to death to get pregnant again. There's a big gap between us right now. Babies are hard on marriages sometimes. But this too shall pass and we'll be back to normal stuff having whoopi about once a week. I forgot to mention he works 65 plus hours a week too.....
noTimetothink
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:06 AM

yes i talk about, just not with my partner

no i do not, he never knew how my body worked

last time we had sex was almost 9 months ago, and i am sure he is satisfied seeing as how he told me a few weeks ago he was fucking at fat chick(his words). I do not have sex with him because he is a abusive ass,i hate him,and the thought of him touching me makes my stomach turn.(i am working on getting him out,working with DV,just incase anyone asks why he is still here)

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

1. Not anymore
2. No & no
3. I try to avoid sex or anything remotly sexual at all costs

This makes me sad.  :(

Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to Google myself.

If you like my style, follow my blog.  I am Random Ninja - Writer of Wrongs.
Click it.  Share it.  (Tell 'em it's just a cold sore.)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:11 AM
Well, if we do anything sexual Dh promises not to penetrate. The last 2 times he did and I was pissed. I don't even want that thing touching me. I hate seeing it. Sex with him is like having sex with a stranger

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting Anonymous:

1. Not anymore

2. No & no

3. I try to avoid sex or anything remotly sexual at all costs

This makes me sad.  :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:12 AM

1. no

2. i always enjoy sex with my husband. i do not always "get there" but i enjoy the intimacy and whether i get there or not is not as important as the closeness.

3. it fluctuates. on average maybe 6-10 times a month. we could go a week without anything but the next week we could go four days in a row. I am satisfied. He is satisfied. When we want to then we go for it. We do not have a set schedule or anything. If the other is not feeling up to it then we respect that.

Lately I have been EXHAUSTED because my boys have not adjusted to the time change and have been getting up an hour earlier so my day starts at 6am and I do not go to sleep until my husband is home from work at midnight because that is our only time for just us. My 6 month old is ebf so he gets up every 2-3 hours. My husband is totally understanding about me not feeling up to it.

SaraLovesEli29
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:16 AM
1.) All the time.
2.) Yes and yes!
3.) We don't have sex very much right now, because I'm pregnant and I have absolutely no sex drive whatsoever. I am satisfied, but that's just because I just don't want it right now. I am sure that my husband isn't satisfied, but he does a good job at understanding that I don't want it. When I'm not pregnant though, we go like rabbits.
Caramel824
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:18 AM
I enjoy EVERYTHING except his booty hole RAIDING,It HURTS!!
epoh
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
No. He never puts out. Stupid imaginary bastard.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)