Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do enjoy sex with your parter?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm trying to establish a correlation. Please answer honestly and use anon if you must.

1. Do you have open conversations about sex, fantasies, and positions?
2. Do you enjoy sex with your partner. Does he/she satisfy your sexual needs?
3. How often do you have sex (ie. Week, month, year)? Are you satisfied with this? Is your partner satisfied? Why this frequency?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Replies (221-230):
Lbluv20
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Yes, so so, once every couple weeks. I have never been that big a fan of sex. Plus I'm big and pregnant so lol it creates issues.
itzasmommy
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:32 AM
My partner and I speak openly about sex. We always tell each other what we want and like. He has no problem showing me what feels good or telling me what doesn't. I have only faked it or not had an orgasm very few times. We have sex in the morning and when he gets home from work right before we pick up our daughter from kinder. We also have arc in the evening time. We try to maintain a healthy sex life and our communication is amazing. We talk for hours lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:44 AM

.1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Once this last year. I'm not satisfied with this, he is. Current lack of action is from severe combat PTSD.

numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Yes, yes and yes.
We have sex daily. If not daily 4-5x a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:48 AM
He "makes you"? That's awful. :(

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

1. No. I am extremely insecure so I don't want to hear about him wanting to have a three some or have sex with Angelina Jolie.

2. Before we had a baby sex was Okay. I've never had an orgasm. I am not sensitive in my genitals nor my breasts.

3. I never want to have sex. He usually just harasses me until he finally just gets mad and makes me. He is somewhat satisfied but he would prefer sex or blow jobs everyday. He will make me twice a week. I am not happy as I've been suffering depression for three months so if it were up to me I would never have sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Yes

Yes

Ummm, not a lot these days. My sex drive is not what it used to be. I really hope it comes back soon! So, maybe 1 to 2 times a week.
Liz.Sisk
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Usually yes. I would go forever without sex otherwise.

Quoting numonestunar:

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

1. No. I am extremely insecure so I don't want to hear about him wanting to have a three some or have sex with Angelina Jolie.

2. Before we had a baby sex was Okay. I've never had an orgasm. I am not sensitive in my genitals nor my breasts.

3. I never want to have sex. He usually just harasses me until he finally just gets mad and makes me. He is somewhat satisfied but he would prefer sex or blow jobs everyday. He will make me twice a week. I am not happy as I've been suffering depression for three months so if it were up to me I would never have sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:52 PM
I'm sorry! He shouldn't make you. You shouldn't be forced to have sex - EVER!! :(

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Usually yes. I would go forever without sex otherwise.

Quoting numonestunar:

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Confession Time:

During my 18 year marriage I hated sex but it was my "duty."  I met him at 17 and married at 18 and had my son at 23.  He demanded sex at least weekly and sometimes I would go in the bathroom and want to vomit afterwords.  In order to avoid sex I got very good at giving him a blow job and my skills as an actress became Oscar worthy.  Why did I do this you might ask?  Because I thought there was something wrong with me. I thought I as frigid although I was perfectly capable of orgasm on my own.  I tried several times to "talk" about it and explain that I hated the way he approached me (grabbing my boobs and saying "let's go.")  Anyway, after the divorce I was "wooed" by a man who was almost 20 years older than I was and the first time we had sex I came twice...I WAS IN SHOCK.  But then as the relationship progressed the sex kept getting less and less and I was completely frustrated.  So basically, I have had sex twice in the last year.  Why have I stuck around?  I don't know.  But I'm trying to move on.  I'm scared...I had a husband of 18 years and "him."  Now what?

Brknhrted
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Sounds like why I left my marriage after 18 years...be careful that the depression does not turn into anxiety as it did for me.  Supressing emotions for so many years leads to mental breakdown...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)