Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do enjoy sex with your parter?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm trying to establish a correlation. Please answer honestly and use anon if you must.

1. Do you have open conversations about sex, fantasies, and positions?
2. Do you enjoy sex with your partner. Does he/she satisfy your sexual needs?
3. How often do you have sex (ie. Week, month, year)? Are you satisfied with this? Is your partner satisfied? Why this frequency?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Replies (41-50):
CadincesMom
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:03 AM

1. Yes we are very open and honest about what we like and want

2. Sex with my husband is the best I have ever had and that is because of how honest we are with each other

3. We have sex at least 3-4 times a week...sometimes I wish it was more often but normally we are both happy with it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:05 AM
1. He does. I don't feel comfotable talking about it. I can barely dirty talk in a text.
2. Yes. It took a few times to get into a groove, but now it's amazing.
3. About 7x a month. My sex drive is almost nonexistant, I'm always tired and stressed. He puts up with it, lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:09 AM

1. Do you have open conversations about sex, fantasies, and positions? yes
2. Do you enjoy sex with your partner. Does he/she satisfy your sexual needs? Yes & Yes
3. How often do you have sex (ie. Week, month, year)? Are you satisfied with this? Is your partner satisfied? Why this frequency?

Not very often he wants it a lot I cseem to get BV about everytime we do have sex,he's a good considerate lover I am just tired of getting something all the time.

We can go a month without No he is not satisfied until we actually have sex, he is now getting to the point though that he thinks he has low testorone and being checked as he doesn't last very long anymore at all.

No, I am not satisfied either but after getting BV  for 14 yrs I am tired of it and going to the dr for it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Long story short, we fight alot . The last major fight we had left me heart broken. So fo about 1.5 years, the love I ounce had is no longer there. He is like a close friend to me now; not the man I fell in love with.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Why is that?

Quoting Anonymous:

1. Not anymore

2. No & no

3. I try to avoid sex or anything remotly sexual at all costs
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Yes
No. Nothing against him, I just hate sex and have a low sex drive.
Depends on what's going on. I can't give out a number because it varies.
Yes. Yes.
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Yes yes yes..(and coincidentally, that's what I sounded like last night..lol)
And several times a week :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:49 AM
No, never.
Not really. I don't really have sexual needs anymore and would rather not do it at all.
Maybe once every month or two. Every once in awhile a little more. I'd really rather we just didn't do it at all. I'm satisfied with that. I'm sure he's not.
Queen_Sheila
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:57 AM

1. Yes 2. Oh hell yes! 3. at least 2-3 times a week after the baby and he's very satisfied.

CafeMom Tickers

Lucky2haveLiam
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

1.yes

2.yes

3. Usually once a day, sometimes several times a day if we have time :) We love sex and believe it to me an essential part if happy relationship and are always looking for new and fun ways to do it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM

1. yes

2. yes

3. it varies.  1-7+ times a week it just depends on our schedules and how busy we are, if we are sick, etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN