Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Moms, Why dont (some) of you have custody of your kids? ETA

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

How could you give them up so easily?

ETA: I'm being asked why this is directed toward women. Well lets see, men aren't allowed on this website and women are the ones that carry their babies in their wombs and give birth. Women will always have a deeper connection than a Father no matter what. Its the truth. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Replies (271-272):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 63 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I know a mother should have a different Connection then the father but its not always like that, some women hate the fact that they are pregnant, want the baby out, and don't bond. My mother was a horrible mother due to illness and my father was the most wonderful, motherly, fatherly, figure ever. He raised three kids on his own while working three jobs. He was and still is kind, patient, and would do anything for us kids or his grand kids. FYI the only reason he stayed with her so long is she wasn't too bad in the beginning and was secretly manipulative of my father. He was afraid to loose us in custody so stayed with her to protect us. Eventually she left and he got full custody of us. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Because this isn't Cafedad and I cant ask them. Also men don't carry babies and give birth to their kids. There's an entirely different connection to a mother whether people want to admit it or not.

Quoting LoriLou75:

OP.....Why not such harsh judgement of fathers without custody of their children?

waterline
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:05 AM

WOW!  You are clearly an asshole.  And you are definatley NOT an attorney.  I am a family law attorney.  I've been one for 17 years.  If all you can do is badmouth other moms and make ignorant assertions then GO AWAY!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)