Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Empirical Data Confirm Autism Symptoms Related to Aluminum and Acetaminophen Exposure

Posted by   + Show Post

Empirical Data Confirm Autism Symptoms Related to Aluminum and Acetaminophen Exposure

1 Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA2 Internal Medicine Group Practice, PhyNet, Inc., Longview, TX 75604, USA

7 November 2012 08:37 CET]
Abstract: Autism is a condition characterized by impaired cognitive and social skills, associated with compromised immune function. The incidence is alarmingly on the rise, and environmental factors are increasingly suspected to play a role. This paper investigates word frequency patterns in the U.S. CDC Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) database. Our results provide strong evidence supporting a link between autism and the aluminum in vaccines. A literature review showing toxicity of aluminum in human physiology offers further support. Mentions of autism in VAERS increased steadily at the end of the last century, during a period when mercury was being phased out, while aluminum adjuvant burden was being increased. Using standard log-likelihood ratio techniques, we identify several signs and symptoms that are significantly more prevalent in vaccine reports after 2000, including cellulitis, seizure, depression, fatigue, pain and death, which are also significantly associated with aluminum-containing vaccines. We propose that children with the autism diagnosis are especially vulnerable to toxic metals such as aluminum and mercury due to insufficient serum sulfate and glutathione. A strong correlation between autism and the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) vaccine is also observed, which may be partially explained via an increased sensitivity to acetaminophen administered to control fever.

http://www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/14/11/2227
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Replies (31-40):
YzmaRocks
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Not everything is going to cause a problem with everyone. Ok, example - smoking. Not everyone who smokes will get lung cancer, but they do have a higher risk of getting it than a non-smoker. Same would apply here. Not every mom who uses these things will have a child with autism but it could raise the risk of having one. Make sense?

Quoting Bethsunshine:

What about the women who used deodorant and took Tylenol while they were pregnant who DON'T have children with autism? Why some people and not others?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LectioDivina
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Quoting Bethsunshine:

What about the women who used deodorant and took Tylenol while they were pregnant who DON'T have children with autism? Why some people and not others?

Why do some people get the Flu every year and some don't?

I don't know... but it doesn't mean the flu is not contagious. People should use caution when around people with the flu, and people should use caution when there is the possibility of heavy metals being injected into them...

Leobaby2007
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Wait a second. Who said there is no autism in under developed countries? There are plenty of cases. They just don't have agencies to keep track of the number of incidences like developed countries do.

SandyLaxner
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

THANK YOU!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

so now its caused by acetaminophen exposure...just DAYS ago a report came out saying it was caused by mothers who had the flu while pregnant, a few months prior to it being mothers fault, it was caused by the fathers.

I really wish they would stop the bullshit until they know 100%, unequivocally, without a doubt what causes it.

Every damn week it's something new.

Just admit it:

WE HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT CAUSES AUTISM!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:48 PM
2 moms liked this
I firmly believe you can find a study supporting just about anything these days. Not saying this study isn't true, but jeesh.
Eliots_momma
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Hmmm.... Who would have thought?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HotMichMomma
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:51 PM
There's a lot of studies being done right now. The research team at the health system I am employed at announced a link between pregnant women whom get the flu and/or fever during pregnancy are twice as likely to give birth to a child with autism.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:51 PM
3 moms liked this
spanking causes cancer
Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting YzmaRocks:

Not everything is going to cause a problem with everyone. Ok, example - smoking. Not everyone who smokes will get lung cancer, but they do have a higher risk of getting it than a non-smoker. Same would apply here. Not every mom who uses these things will have a child with autism but it could raise the risk of having one. Make sense?

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Yes, but the thing is, there is one of these new studies every week!! The other day it was the flu that caused autism.Last year, it was Pitocin during labor. These studies keep grasping at straws and laying guilt trips on mothers of children with autism, because they blame themselves for getting the flu, or taking Tylenol or eating a tuna fish sandwich  while they were pregnant. I don't have an autistic child but I can only imagine how guilty and freaked out I would be if I were told that my child is autistic because I took a Tylenol for a headache when I was pregnant.

Join us in Christian Homeschoolers!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/3200

Does your child have a learning disorder? Come join us!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118063/

Leobaby2007
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

spanking causes cancer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN