Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did any of your babies look like this?

Posted by   + Show Post

I was looking at old pics of my kids thinking about what my new little guy will look like.  I told my SO that we will know instantly if he takes after me because my two boys that look exactly like me had big owl eyes that made it look like they were frightened all of the time until they were about 8 months old.  People would always comment about their eyes and laugh about them.

This is the way my two boys that look like me always looked until they got to be older babies....lol.

ETA:  His eyes are still very prominent, but not like that...lol.

Oh and here is the new guy that I am trying to figure out who he is going to look like.

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Replies (21-27):
AlekD
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:23 AM
My son has really big blue eyes. He looks surprised a lot lol. I had the same eyes as a baby though, I look like an alien in my baby pictures. He 'll grow into his eyes XD
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JZB
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM
My computer is in the shop otherwise I'd upload the pics. My dad has large deep set eyes and a wide forehead you could see Ryker was going to have them from the us

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Really?  That is funny...lol.

Quoting JZB:

You could tell ds was going to look just like my dad from the ultra sound

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leobaby2007
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting crescentstar2:

For awhile ds1 looked like an old man or a gnome lol

This is exactly how I describe my son looked as a newborn. A cross between and an old man and a garden gnome!!!! Lol. Then, once he plumped up and filled out, he got beautiful, like they all do. Most newborns are not too pretty- very few- it's rare.

MommaTasha1003
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:59 AM

im so jealous of big owled eyed babies! My kids have teeny tiny eyes. :( lol... 

tennisfanactic
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:02 PM

BUMP!

Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:04 PM

My middle child did. And dangit, now I want Starbucks looking at your son drinking it!!

VarelaClan
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:06 PM
My nephew had "owl" eyes for a few months too. He also, always had his eyebrows raised.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)