Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you IRRESPONSIBLE? I bet many are.

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Are you a responsible pet owner and are ALL your cats/dogs fixed?

Options:

Yes, and I rock!

No, I suck!

I breed and abuse them

I breed and care for them

I hate all animals

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 863

View Results

Are you an irresponsible pet owner failing to get your cat/dog fixed? Allowing them to breed?

Do you know that the percentage is extremely high that those cute little kittens and puppies your mutt produces end up in a shelter, put down, or worse, murdered by a humon being?

Why would you allow your pets to breed knowing that many will end up homeless or dead? Does this excite you?

FOR THOSE THAT TRUELY CARE ABOUT THEIR PETS AND GET THEM FIXED. YOU ROCK!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Replies (611-617):
mommyrustina
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:13 PM
Males are 45 and females are 50 per cat at the low cost clinic. I haven't had to pay for all of them; after the third cat I brought in, they started giving me discounts.

Quoting Anonymous: How much does that cost? I can't imagine being able to afford it. Maybe my vet overcharges?

Quoting mommyrustina:

My two are fixed. I even get all of the stray cats I feed fixed :) 

virgochild79
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM

When I did have a cat and dog yes, I had them both spayed.

BlueSparrow
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM

My new puppy isnt fixed yet. Only because we just got her from a responsible breeder. Getting it done in about 2 weeks. Does that still make me irresponsible???? Oh our other dog is fixed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 80 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM
My female isn't because my vet wants to wait till she is a little older since she is only 4lb.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 81 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Whats a humon? Lmao
Anonymous
by Anonymous 82 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:18 PM
I can't stand to deal with animal in heat. So even if it wasn't better I would probably do it. Meeeoowing all the time. Strays gathering at your house. No thanks I'm good. My animals are fixed.
Traci_Momof2
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:18 PM

All of my pets have always been fixed.  Bob Barker drilled it into my head while I was growing up.

Though you can call me sucky if you want because I had a cat declawed.  Plus our dog sleeps in a kennel at night and during the day while we are gone if it's not nice enough outside for her be in the backyard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN