Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you IRRESPONSIBLE? I bet many are.

Posted by   + Show Post

Question: Are you a responsible pet owner and are ALL your cats/dogs fixed?

Yes, and I rock!

No, I suck!

I breed and abuse them

I breed and care for them

I hate all animals

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 863

View Results

Are you an irresponsible pet owner failing to get your cat/dog fixed? Allowing them to breed?

Do you know that the percentage is extremely high that those cute little kittens and puppies your mutt produces end up in a shelter, put down, or worse, murdered by a humon being?

Why would you allow your pets to breed knowing that many will end up homeless or dead? Does this excite you?

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Replies (611-617):
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:13 PM
Males are 45 and females are 50 per cat at the low cost clinic. I haven't had to pay for all of them; after the third cat I brought in, they started giving me discounts.

Quoting Anonymous: How much does that cost? I can't imagine being able to afford it. Maybe my vet overcharges?

Quoting mommyrustina:

My two are fixed. I even get all of the stray cats I feed fixed :) 

by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM

When I did have a cat and dog yes, I had them both spayed.

by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM

My new puppy isnt fixed yet. Only because we just got her from a responsible breeder. Getting it done in about 2 weeks. Does that still make me irresponsible???? Oh our other dog is fixed.

by Anonymous 80 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM
My female isn't because my vet wants to wait till she is a little older since she is only 4lb.
by Anonymous 81 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Whats a humon? Lmao
by Anonymous 82 on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:18 PM
I can't stand to deal with animal in heat. So even if it wasn't better I would probably do it. Meeeoowing all the time. Strays gathering at your house. No thanks I'm good. My animals are fixed.
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:18 PM

All of my pets have always been fixed.  Bob Barker drilled it into my head while I was growing up.

Though you can call me sucky if you want because I had a cat declawed.  Plus our dog sleeps in a kennel at night and during the day while we are gone if it's not nice enough outside for her be in the backyard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN