Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you IRRESPONSIBLE? I bet many are.

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Are you a responsible pet owner and are ALL your cats/dogs fixed?

Options:

Yes, and I rock!

No, I suck!

I breed and abuse them

I breed and care for them

I hate all animals

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 863

View Results

Are you an irresponsible pet owner failing to get your cat/dog fixed? Allowing them to breed?

Do you know that the percentage is extremely high that those cute little kittens and puppies your mutt produces end up in a shelter, put down, or worse, murdered by a humon being?

Why would you allow your pets to breed knowing that many will end up homeless or dead? Does this excite you?

FOR THOSE THAT TRUELY CARE ABOUT THEIR PETS AND GET THEM FIXED. YOU ROCK!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Replies (11-20):
Kitschy
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Any animal I've ever had was fixed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Absolutely....I don't have any furry animals. So, I am good.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

You do have a good exception we had a male siberian with a heart murmur. There was NO WAY in hell I was going to let them put him under. He lived ten long lovely years. He was the ONLY pet that was the exception.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Almost all of my animals are fixed. I have one female dog who isn't because she has a breathing condition that makes anesthesia especially dangerous. All of my cats and my male dog are fixed.
:)
I rock. Lol

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Absolutely.  All 3 cats were fixed at 6 months old.  Our dog was fixed at 8 months old.  I wouldn't have an animal if I wasn't planning on getting them fixed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:40 AM
My inside dogs and cat are not fixed.....
winkyloafer
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:41 AM
It's not even that. Think about the significantly lowered/eliminated risk of certain cancers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FullMoonFever
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:41 AM

I wouldn't have one that isn't fixed.They are much better pets that way.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:41 AM
2 moms liked this

I dislike breeders that breed excessive amount of pets or just give their pets away to anyone. I hope you really look into who purchases your dogs. These dogs are already high risk of asshole owners.

Quoting Newmom8912:

I am not fixing her because eventually I want puppies. She is a full blooded Pit Bull and my family loves the puppies

nicki1018
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:41 AM
No animals so I'm safe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

My cats are all fixed, my dog is not.  She doesn't need to be, she's too aggressive to get pregnant!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN