Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you IRRESPONSIBLE? I bet many are.

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Are you a responsible pet owner and are ALL your cats/dogs fixed?

Options:

Yes, and I rock!

No, I suck!

I breed and abuse them

I breed and care for them

I hate all animals

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 863

View Results

Are you an irresponsible pet owner failing to get your cat/dog fixed? Allowing them to breed?

Do you know that the percentage is extremely high that those cute little kittens and puppies your mutt produces end up in a shelter, put down, or worse, murdered by a humon being?

Why would you allow your pets to breed knowing that many will end up homeless or dead? Does this excite you?

FOR THOSE THAT TRUELY CARE ABOUT THEIR PETS AND GET THEM FIXED. YOU ROCK!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Replies (21-30):
jessimicuh
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:42 AM
My 4 cats are, 1 dog is. 1 was supposed to be when we got her... and now shes pregnant. And my chihuahua is only 9 weeks old, ill be breeding him out tho..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:42 AM

getting them fixed is a responsible thing to do.

Quoting Anonymous:

My inside dogs and cat are not fixed.....

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Our kitty has no balls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Where's the *please just shut up option*
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I am not crazy about people breeding their pets. It increases risks, there are a ton of chih out there still homeless because of the over breeding frenzy that just occured.

Quoting jessimicuh:

My 4 cats are, 1 dog is. 1 was supposed to be when we got her... and now shes pregnant. And my chihuahua is only 9 weeks old, ill be breeding him out tho..

Aphrodisiac
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:43 AM

I just got my kittens fixed 3 weeks ago, and my Ferrets were purchased fixed it's the law for them to be fixed prior to sale.

Pink.Frosting
Kind of worried tonight. Our diabetic dog has decided to refuse her insulin shots. Not sure where the situation will go from here.... :-(
Yesterday at 10:32 PM
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:43 AM

We have 5 cats - 3 are fixed, 2 are still a bit too young but will be fixed when they get a few weeks older.  We also have 3 dogs - 2 are fixed, one is not.  She's our resident old lady dog.  None of our dogs are ever outside without being with us and on a leash.  So there's no chance she's ever going to get knocked up.  Also, she's so old, I don't really see any reason to make her go through surgery at this point.

tinkerbelle18
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Two cats, fixed. Two dogs, fixed, Two rats, fixed. Woo Hoo, I totally rock! Oh wait, my tortoises aren't fixed. I only rock a little.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Points to the exit door. Please feel free to USE IT :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Where's the *please just shut up option*

MommyTo5Boys
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Awww, man I forgot about my fish! I guess I don't have all my animals fixed then, lol. And my platys (fish) reproduce like rabbits too!

Quoting JadsW:

I have a fish. He still has his fish nuts. Suck on THAT!! ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)