Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you IRRESPONSIBLE? I bet many are.

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Are you a responsible pet owner and are ALL your cats/dogs fixed?

Options:

Yes, and I rock!

No, I suck!

I breed and abuse them

I breed and care for them

I hate all animals

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 863

View Results

Are you an irresponsible pet owner failing to get your cat/dog fixed? Allowing them to breed?

Do you know that the percentage is extremely high that those cute little kittens and puppies your mutt produces end up in a shelter, put down, or worse, murdered by a humon being?

Why would you allow your pets to breed knowing that many will end up homeless or dead? Does this excite you?

FOR THOSE THAT TRUELY CARE ABOUT THEIR PETS AND GET THEM FIXED. YOU ROCK!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:47 AM

my cats were fixed...(both have died though so those dont count) and then my Puggle will be getting fixed soon we have been playing catch up with car payments and havent been able to get him fixed but MILs dog is and we live out in the middle of no where so there isnt anyone he can get pregnant...but before we move out of MILs house he WILL be fixed before we move into an apartment.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:47 AM

LOL he will get over it

Quoting MyraEllen:

Husband's cat is currently harboring a grudge on me for taking him to get his balls snipped. That cat is plotting to do murder on me, I'm telling you. If I vanish, tell the cops the neutered cat finally drug me off and buried me.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:47 AM
I love animals but don't have pets... don't have time to give them the attention they deserve... we had oliver, our squirrel but he is back into tthe wild now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_ruggs09
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:47 AM
All are finally fixed. My baby girl finally got done Thursday. So both dogs and my cat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I rescued a kitten. She was six moths old and had her own kitten. Shocked the hell outta me because she never gained any weight and didn't look pregnant. Well I take responsibility because I didn't get her fixed. I didn't know a cat that young can have young of their own. Well I know now and she has been fixed. I kept the kitten and had him fixed as well. They are well taken care of and spoiled rotten.

divinedimension
by Not Miss Cleo on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Four fixed cats here
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tinkerbelle18
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Yeah, I dont think so either. :)

Quoting thetrollcat:

I dont think you can fix a turtle :O

Quoting tinkerbelle18:

Two cats, fixed. Two dogs, fixed, Two rats, fixed. Woo Hoo, I totally rock! Oh wait, my tortoises aren't fixed. I only rock a little.

mrs.pina
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:48 AM
My cat is fixed my dog isn't at the moment since we plan on breeding her. We want her to have one liter then she will be fixed :) our dog is a purebreed german sheperd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leobaby2007
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes. I grew up with cats- 6 or 7- not all at one time, but all were spayed or neutered and all but one were indoor cats because of coyotes. The outdoor cat was one hell of a mouser- she barely weighed 8 pounds and was the runt of the litter- the last one left of thr bunch when we got her- all her siblings had all been adopted. No one wanted her because was the smallest and it seemed the weakest, but my brother and I thought she was sooo cute!

On our front door over the years, in addition to the remains of mice and rats, we used to find decapitated baby rabbits and dead birds and lizards, with nothing left but a tail that was still moving. It was horrible, but no one could believe such a dainty creature could be so deadly! She kicked ass! Once, my mom thwarted her attempt to kill a baby chipmunk and I don't think she ever forgave my mom for that "injustice".

She lived until age 13, and died of cancer 15 years ago. My dad loved her and still talks about her. He said that she was the only one of our pets who "earned her keep" lol.

toopicky429
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM
All are fixed. Even my full registration male Great Dane.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN