Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

All germans are nazis! To the few that replied to this post...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
That is what my mil told me in front of my kids. I am very offended and shocked she said this bc im half german. Im pissed and dont want her around my children for awhile. Am i wrong if i dont let her see my kids until this is settled? I appreciate the responses. Im going to discuss having the kids take a break from their grandma. Danke damen(thank you ladies)
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crescentstar2
by Anne on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Be like all Austrians are hitler...

JLS2388
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I wouldn't have her around the kids for a long time after that one. She is calling them nazis too

beerabitch69
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Wow she's pleasant.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
XJetX
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Good to know. Must mean I'm a Nazi. I'm sure my tattoo won't help the situation lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redneckmama2
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I was gonna say I'm 3/4 german and thats some bullshit... i can't blame you for not wanting that woman near your kids! 

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I'm also half German and I'm not a Nazi lol Sounds like she needs a stick removal surgery.

mommyoftwo103
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I've met 3 full blooded Germans. Two of them were very nice. One I hated him, wait I still do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
IDK why she said this bc i thought we settled this a year ago when she said that all germans were racist. DH got mad at her once bc she said i shouldnt teach my children to speak the german language bc this is America.

Quoting JLS2388:

I wouldn't have her around the kids for a long time after that one. She is calling them nazis too

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Tell her it's been over 60 years and she needs to move on with her life.  Germany has come a long way since then.....then you can bring up the awful things Israel is doing to the Palestinians right now.

Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:04 PM
My heritage is mostly German. So I'm a nazi then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)