Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dont use that as a crutch! Eta

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
2 moms liked this
The fact that you are pregnant does not mean the world owes you everything or that you are less capable of doing your normal acticities. Quit bitching about the blessing that is happening. You are pregnant, not dying.
Eta: if you have an illness that cause you to be sick and in pain, this doesnt apply to you. I speak of those women who have a normal and healthy pregnancy but bitch 24/7 and expect everyone to bend backwards for them.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh stfu. Not everyone has pleasant pregnancies. Some people with hyperemesis probably feel like they are dying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:10 PM
It matters on complications. I know I have had things like bed rest happen in my pregnancies. I am glad you never had those things happen or you would be more understanding.
emandab
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Well all pregnancies are not created equal.  Mine were easy for the most part and I worked 10 hour days as a waitress with both pregnancies.  I considered myself lucky.  But yeah there are people that have easy ones like me and act disabled lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Obviously if you are legimitely ill, it is different. There is no need to clarify that. I know plenty of women who have a health pregnancy and bitch 24/7.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh stfu. Not everyone has pleasant pregnancies. Some people with hyperemesis probably feel like they are dying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Oh you know a pregnant woman like that too, OP? When my sister was pregnant you would've thought she was the first woman to be pregnant. She complained every minute of the day about nothing and everything. And then when she gave birth-forget about it! lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:13 PM
I agree with you. They're the ones that got themselves into the situation they're in (rape victims are the exception). You got pregnant because you spread your legs, no one made you do it. So stop acting like everyone owes you something.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:14 PM
What? You mean not everyone has the same energy level during pregnancy?!

Get over yourself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:16 PM
This has nothing to do with energy level. It is about the fact that you find every waking moment to bitch about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

What? You mean not everyone has the same energy level during pregnancy?!

Get over yourself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Haha. I know way too many people this way.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh you know a pregnant woman like that too, OP? When my sister was pregnant you would've thought she was the first woman to be pregnant. She complained every minute of the day about nothing and everything. And then when she gave birth-forget about it! lol

LoveMyLos
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Oh pfft.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN