Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your plans for today???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
My family & I just got back from the holiday parade.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crescentstar2
by Anne on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Idk but I'm freakin bored!

km1970
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I need to go grocery shopping, clean house, take the kids to a birthday party, dd has a basketball game tonight, and then after dinner the family is watching Brave.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:49 PM
I have a huge baby shower to attend at 3. It's going to be at a country club and I have nothing to wear
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FL2AK
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Running errands, taking the youngest two to the mall, grocery shopping, homework and then starting on making some Christmas crafts for decorating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MoPain
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:50 PM

My daughter has a visitation with her father this afternoon and since She's only 5 months old I hang out while they visit. Then after the visit he and I will start to work on our parenting plan.

SantaHatesYou
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Going to the pet store with my dog because they are having an event. I'm all for free stuff... lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Well I'm gonna go to lunch :) than clean the house, watch a Christmas movie with the family, than off to work
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
KME3
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:53 PM
I have to babysit... :( at least I have two more hours before I go to "work" lol... This kid has me pay with him for the entire time i'm there...completely dependent on me to have fun...never babysat a kid like this...but it's good money.. And he's a good boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littleladiesx3
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Dropping off a stroller for my friend. Epic playdate (his 3 and my 3). Visiting mil.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Right now I am pretending to do my homework for school eye rollingbut we are supposed to go see my mom today. We can't leave till my daughter cleans her @#$@!# room so yeah.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured