Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What the hell are you posting pictures of yourself for?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I do not understand the stupid "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, I LOOK LIKE A CELEB or AM I CUTE??" post. First off there are mean, hateful, bitter, grown childish women that troll on CM looking for someone to pick on.

You could look like a super model and they will point out that your eyebrows don't match your freakin hairstyle. Are you so insecure with yourself that you need people to tell you that you are pretty or not? I would never post a pic of myself on here nor would I tell anyone else to because true beauty is within you. Some of these people are the WRONG ones to ask for anything.

You are beautiful in your own way and don't let anyone tell you different.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Replies (111-117):
crescentstar2
by Anne on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I was :-) 

Quoting Quatrekins:

Nifty. Were you the Queen of Hearts?

Quoting crescentstar2:

I was laughing at that too! This was from this years Halloween lol

Quatrekins
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Cute! Was your family also dressed to match? My family and I were dressed up as Star Wars people (Me and the baby were Leia and an Ewok). Btw, who is in your siggy?

Quoting crescentstar2:

Quoting Quatrekins:

Quoting crescentstar2:

CafeMom Tickers
crescentstar2
by Anne on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:21 PM

My boys where the Mario bros I couldn't find a princess peach outfit so was the queen. That's such a cute idea! Siggy is doctor who, the 9th, 10th, and 11th doctors

Quoting Quatrekins:

Cute! Was your family also dressed to match? My family and I were dressed up as Star Wars people (Me and the baby were Leia and an Ewok). Btw, who is in your siggy?

Quoting crescentstar2:

Quoting Quatrekins:

Quoting crescentstar2:

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:22 PM
I usually skip the pic posts because I don't find them interesting
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Obviously you care enough to post about it.
Its all in good fun, if women are soooooo insecure and can't handle "mean" comments then they wouldn't post them in MC.
Quatrekins
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Thanks! Next year my nieces *really* want to do Nintendo charactersl they want my little one to be Toadstool. I hear so many of my friends sing that show's praises. I tried watching the one season of it and just couldn't get into it. :/ It makes me lose nerd-cred.

Quoting crescentstar2:

My boys where the Mario bros I couldn't find a princess peach outfit so was the queen. That's such a cute idea! Siggy is doctor who, the 9th, 10th, and 11th doctors

Quoting Quatrekins:

CafeMom Tickers
crescentstar2
by Anne on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:35 PM

If you can't get into it no big deal I've never gotten into Star Trek and my mom loves it lol

Quoting Quatrekins:

Thanks! Next year my nieces *really* want to do Nintendo charactersl they want my little one to be Toadstool. I hear so many of my friends sing that show's praises. I tried watching the one season of it and just couldn't get into it. :/ It makes me lose nerd-cred.

Quoting crescentstar2:

Quoting Quatrekins:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)