Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What the hell are you posting pictures of yourself for?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I do not understand the stupid "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, I LOOK LIKE A CELEB or AM I CUTE??" post. First off there are mean, hateful, bitter, grown childish women that troll on CM looking for someone to pick on.

You could look like a super model and they will point out that your eyebrows don't match your freakin hairstyle. Are you so insecure with yourself that you need people to tell you that you are pretty or not? I would never post a pic of myself on here nor would I tell anyone else to because true beauty is within you. Some of these people are the WRONG ones to ask for anything.

You are beautiful in your own way and don't let anyone tell you different.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Replies (41-50):
Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't understand how people always bring up being insecure, yet do it in a rude and mocking way. Say I'm so insecure, like really bad. Why make fun of me for it? Someone who is insecure should be helped. Not belittled. It doesn't make it any better.

Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:07 PM

See but other women will damn near kill themselves because of what someone said about them.

I post my pic all the time. I think it's fun. That being said, it doesn't upset me if someone says something mean, nor would abstaining from pic posts protect me from that.

wicked_tink
by twinkie humper on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:07 PM
2 moms liked this

The ones who do that are pretty ugly themselves and i am not talking about looks....You can be drop dead gorgeous and still have the ugliest attitude ever.I agree with you op

Kitschy
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Those people are looking for negative attention though because it's easy to get. My 4 year old does the same thing. There is a high level of emotionally immature people on this site. They are seeking out the abuse.

Quoting Anonymous:

See but other women will damn near kill themselves because of what someone said about them.

I post my pic all the time. I think it's fun. That being said, it doesn't upset me if someone says something mean, nor would abstaining from pic posts protect me from that.

godsgirl26
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Not true at all lol. I feel if their husbands would tell them more how pretty they are they wouldn't have to come on the internet to hear it from stranger's.

Quoting Anonymous:

Only ugly people get offended by those posts. Just sayin.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:09 PM

No I don't post my pictures on here but I hate to see ANYONE get bullied because of their looks

Quoting Sanctimommy:

Did someone pick on you?

livelaughlov26
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:10 PM
I did one of the celeb posts. It was for fun not validation. I am content with myself. I do agree some women do it for compliments, but not everyone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:10 PM
didnt you just post this pic ina diff. post yesterday? lol

Quoting crescentstar2:

Look at me damn it! I'm royalty!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)