Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To make the ugly chicks feel better

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:41 PM
  • 207 Replies

According to many on CM, I am ugly too.  I am also fat, saggy, old, a whore, or whatever else you can think of. I have been called it all. I am sure even the hottest chicks on here have heard the same thing.  Who gives a fuck?  This is MC, expect it.

See:

Oh, and I get comments around the dark circles around my eyes as well that I can't quite conceal even with make up.

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:43 PM
23 moms liked this

Eh, I know I'm not the prettiest crayon in the box. But some of the ugliest colors is the most necessary in beautiful art. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Especially if you are pretty. It's worse when you are pretty.
ashleywright88
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:45 PM
4 moms liked this

I know you don't care but you are not ugly. And you are right, these women can be down right cruel but what do you expect when you get a bunch of manic women together on one site?! lol. Anywho, keep doing your "thang" girl because you are pretty. 

Survivor6388
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Hey I'm nothing to look at and I know it. But I'm comfortable with who I am.

702girly
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, you actually look a lot like that chick who was asking if she looks like Julia Roberts last night.

You could be sisters.

Luna091306
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:48 PM

I was shocked when I found out you were white....lol

TrouserMouse
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Didn't you say that in one of the posts?  Someone did...lol.  We both have very square jaw lines. I can see that.

Quoting 702girly:

Wow, you actually look a lot like that chick who was asking if she looks like Julia Roberts last night.

You could be sisters.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

You're just like eyebrow girl.  You look fine, but you're attitude makes you ugly.

Luna091306
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:49 PM

I think everyone, including supermodels, have things they hate about themselves

702girly
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:49 PM

LOL, no it wasn't me. I had no idea what you looked like but I did see that comment.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Didn't you say that in one of the posts?  Someone did...lol.  We both have very square jaw lines. I can see that.

Quoting 702girly:

You could be sisters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)