Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To make the ugly chicks feel better

Posted by   + Show Post

According to many on CM, I am ugly too.  I am also fat, saggy, old, a whore, or whatever else you can think of. I have been called it all. I am sure even the hottest chicks on here have heard the same thing.  Who gives a fuck?  This is MC, expect it.

See:

Oh, and I get comments around the dark circles around my eyes as well that I can't quite conceal even with make up.

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Replies (11-20):
little.wise.owl
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:50 PM

well the fact of the matter is I found my soul mate. I am very happy with my self and i have a wonderful who loves me for me

Brandyns87
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:50 PM

You look like an average person to me. And I like your personality... I don't know why some don't.

Mommy2Jolee
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Eh, bitches be hatin'... It's just what they do.

I happen to think you're pretty much a badass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:51 PM

What attitude is that exactly?  I am happy, sad, proud, bitchy, nice, irritable, kind, caring, blunt, silly, crazy and everything on here. I show it all and hide nothing.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're just like eyebrow girl.  You look fine, but you're attitude makes you ugly.

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:51 PM

That's silly someone has said you're ugly. You're not!! You're very pretty actually!!

TrouserMouse
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Of course, everyone has their different "tastes" and I can accept that.  My point is, it doesn't really matter what you look like because in this place, you will always get negative comments no matter what.

Quoting littlesippycup:

That's silly someone has said you're ugly. You're not!! You're very pretty actually!!

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I'm such a plain jane, LOL.  I admit it.

But you, my dear, are all that and a bag of chips :)

Hows that baby doing?

hddcooper
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Umm no , I think you are very cute. To hell with haters.

I would never go out of my way to tell a person they are ugly anyway. If I thought so, I'd just keep my opinion to myself rather than hurting any feelings. I won't lie, I just won't say lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:54 PM
2 moms liked this

I've seen you be rude to a lot of people.  It is what it is, I'm sure you don't care that you're rude.  I've noticed it since I've been here.  I could care less what you look like, but your attitude has always put me off.  There's lots of rude women here though, so you fit right in.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

What attitude is that exactly?  I am happy, sad, proud, bitchy, nice, irritable, kind, caring, blunt, silly, crazy and everything on here. I show it all and hide nothing.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're just like eyebrow girl.  You look fine, but you're attitude makes you ugly.

Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I know I'm no supermodel but as long as my hubby thinks I'm hot stuff, that's all that matters!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)