Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To make the ugly chicks feel better

Posted by   + Show Post

According to many on CM, I am ugly too.  I am also fat, saggy, old, a whore, or whatever else you can think of. I have been called it all. I am sure even the hottest chicks on here have heard the same thing.  Who gives a fuck?  This is MC, expect it.

See:

Oh, and I get comments around the dark circles around my eyes as well that I can't quite conceal even with make up.

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Replies (21-30):
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:54 PM

feel better? <3

idee
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I have melasma that makeup doesn't cover but I haven't been called all those names.

I don't post all those  pictures of myself though asking for replies. It is kind of like asking for someone to pick on you.

TrouserMouse
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I have also been extremely nice and generous to people on here.  It is too bad you can only see one facet of someone when we all have so much dynamic.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've seen you be rude to a lot of people.  It is what it is, I'm sure you don't care that you're rude.  I've noticed it since I've been here.  I could care less what you look like, but your attitude has always put me off.  There's lots of rude women here though, so you fit right in.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

What attitude is that exactly?  I am happy, sad, proud, bitchy, nice, irritable, kind, caring, blunt, silly, crazy and everything on here. I show it all and hide nothing.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're just like eyebrow girl.  You look fine, but you're attitude makes you ugly.

Grumpylilpixy
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I agree, I usually stay out of" JUDGE me photo post". I am just not wanting to judge someone I personally don't know off looks alone.

The only ones I do comment on are the ones who are looking for compliments. LIKE REALLY, You have a mirror... Leave us alone. LOL

Quoting ashleywright88:

I know you don't care but you are not ugly. And you are right, these women can be down right cruel but what do you expect when you get a bunch of manic women together on one site?! lol. Anywho, keep doing your "thang" girl because you are pretty. 

I am a friend, a wife,a daughter but the best title I have by far is Mother .

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:55 PM

You look like Julia Roberts and Teddy Ruxpin made a baby!  Just kidding,  I couldn't help myself!

Grumpylilpixy
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Please tell me this isn't you!

Quoting Lovemyfamilyof8:

feel better? <3

I am a friend, a wife,a daughter but the best title I have by far is Mother .

sexychica25
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Ikr...I've been waiting for those comments.

Op, you look like your average everyday woman.

Quoting littlesippycup:

That's silly someone has said you're ugly. You're not!! You're very pretty actually!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Sunshine

I'm average. I hardly think I'm the prettiest thing walking the Earth.

TrouserMouse

Too many bags of chips...lol.

He is doing great.  Him and his gigantic penis are awesome.  :)

Quoting randi1978:

I'm such a plain jane, LOL.  I admit it.

But you, my dear, are all that and a bag of chips :)

Hows that baby doing?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Being nice to some people doesn't justify being terrible to others.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

I have also been extremely nice and generous to people on here.  It is too bad you can only see one facet of someone when we all have so much dynamic.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've seen you be rude to a lot of people.  It is what it is, I'm sure you don't care that you're rude.  I've noticed it since I've been here.  I could care less what you look like, but your attitude has always put me off.  There's lots of rude women here though, so you fit right in.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

What attitude is that exactly?  I am happy, sad, proud, bitchy, nice, irritable, kind, caring, blunt, silly, crazy and everything on here. I show it all and hide nothing.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're just like eyebrow girl.  You look fine, but you're attitude makes you ugly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)