Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't want to hear a WORD about not getting to see your granddaughter!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Ugh I am so frustrated with my ex mil. She lives about eight hours away and always fusses about getting to see dd more.
She came down this weekend for Thanksgiving. She is leaving tomorrow and going to her sisters house five hours away instead of spending the holiday with her only son and only grand child. She has seven days off and is only spending two of them with them.
If she ever says anything else to me about "taking" dd from her I will go off (I have always let her take dd whenever she wanted her).
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Bump
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Ok, if I read that right, she did in fact travel 8 hours, & spent 2 days with your child? And is now going to visit other family members?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Yea. She has a full week off and only spent two days with her son and dd. But she ALWAYS complains about not seeing dd enough. And here she has the perfect chance to spend time with her and is chosing not too.

Quoting Litlmama87:

Ok, if I read that right, she did in fact travel 8 hours, & spent 2 days with your child? And is now going to visit other family members?

PEEK05
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I think you are freaking out over nothing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea. She has a full week off and only spent two days with her son and dd. But she ALWAYS complains about not seeing dd enough. And here she has the perfect chance to spend time with her and is chosing not too.

Quoting Litlmama87:

Borne_Wonky
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

So the next time she complains tell her tough titty and good-bye.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Litlmama87:

coleysmama
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:31 PM
But she's splitting her time up between family.
IDK I would not be upset if she were my MIL.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Litlmama87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
minnesotamommie
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:34 PM

why do you still talk to her if she is your ex mil? I wouldn't play nice with her anymore if you aren't married to her son anymore. that's his job and it's his job to make sure his mom see's his daughter, not yours. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:38 PM
I have full custody. So she will usually text me and say I'm going to be down this date, can I pick her up from daycare? I always tell her yes necuase she only gets to see her every few months.

Quoting minnesotamommie:

why do you still talk to her if she is your ex mil? I wouldn't play nice with her anymore if you aren't married to her son anymore. that's his job and it's his job to make sure his mom see's his daughter, not yours. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)