Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A letter to M*****. (Long, need to get this out, all that I held in)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Dear M*****,

We've had quite some time these past few years.. for me its been a nightmare. I am not with you because I love you because I don't, no.. Im still with you because I'm too insecure to leave you, I feel too worthless for anyone to want me.. I feel like the piece of shit you tell me I am every day.

Bittersweet memories
Remember the day we met? At the mall. I saw my friend Steven and you walking together and I said hi. Later as we were walking out of the bathroom and I saw you two sitting in the food court and sat down with you. I was 19. I'm 22, I'm timid, I have no friends, I'm pretty much anti-social, I sit home all day, keep to myself, walk with my head down.. that fun, out going, laid back girl you always say you want back.. yea well you ruined her. You ruined her every time you called her ugly and a slut, said everyone had ran through her because of rumors you heard. You ruined her when you said she was lying about being pregnant, that she was just fat. You ruined her when you said no one would want her because she was used and damaged material because she was raped at 12.

Remember how you always said how you wanted me to get pregnant so we tried and tried? And I told you I was late and you were excited, already started talking about names.. then two days later when I took the test, you broke up with me and said get an abortion because it would die anyway? Yea, I remember that day. I remember all the horrible things you said, I remember all the times you were supposed to take me to my appointments and never showed. I remember you saying you hoped I'd bleed "it" out all over the floor while you and your new gf laugh.. I remember that.

But I also remember how when you came back saying how wrong you were and how sorry you were and to be with you again.. and I did, I ran back to you every time after that..

What do you remember? Do you remember me leaving the state twice to get away from you? Or what about when our son was born, and needed life support, and you told me you hoped he didn't make it..? Then telling me I need to move back to ny because I have your son and I owe it to you... So I did, I moved back to ny again for you.. Do you remember kicking me and our 8 month old son out at 4am in the middle if winter with no where to go because he was crying? And then telling me how no man would ever do that and how ashamed you are and that you just want one more chance to be with our son, and I let you...

Since you're out of the shower.. ill continue this later..
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:36 PM

im so sorry , your better off without a jerk like that

MajorsMom8215
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Wow, you really need to leave that douche and make a better life for you and your son.

Schmoopi
by QueenOfAllThings on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Leave now. While you still can.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:37 PM
You owed him WHAT? You owe him NOTHING. Get yourself and child away from that. Nobody deserves that. I hope you get some help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Not to be mean-but why the hell are you going back to this guy? YOU need to own your behavior in this-alone is better than being with an asshole. So what if you stay alone forever-at least you won't have to deal with that kind of bullshit.

ALONE is better than abuse.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:39 PM

i understand you need to vent and thats fine but if he is doing all of this to you why do you stay yes i kno what your going to say because he makes you feel so down about your self he has you thinking that no one else will ever want you i know excatly how you feel cause i have been there and i have 4 children not just one so it made me feel even worse but girl u have to stand ur ground if not no one can ever do it for you and he will just continue to treat you like shit the longer you let him the more it will happen your better then that and your son deserves better then that do you want your son to grow up and treat women that way? well theres a good chance he will if thats all he ever sees because he wont kno anything else

EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Wow...

Sweetheart...I'm sorry. I hope that writing this down helped you a bit. It helps me. I wish there was something I could do for you. Anything, at all.

sweetboys4me
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:40 PM

WTF?  Are you venting or giving a letter like this?  please don't waste time venting here and get out of there now!

kagdwg09
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:40 PM
I agree leave that asshole!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:41 PM

=(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN