Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hey hot chick with the brows

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
What is your.work out routine? I want those abs
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Replies (41-49):
boredSAHM
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:15 PM

lmao

LovelyMommy24
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO! That's hilarious. I will be around tonight, I'll try not to let you down with my fancy postings. ;)

Quoting 4noodles4me:

Yes but I didn't comment on any of it. Its was craziness lol. I was waiting for you to say something to eyebrow girl and was like damn the only thing better then this show is getting laid, lucky Biotch! Haha

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Quoting 4noodles4me:

Where been hiding? You now how hard it is to be on this page without back up? lol just kidding!

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Quoting crescentstar2:

OH MY GOD. Lmfao!! 

LOL! I've been around - apparently I missed a bunch of drama on here last night. Did you see the shit show? 

I have your back, no worries. ;)

iwanabemomie
by Chunk on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:17 PM
I seen this post coming
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Yea she can... if she got this far then she can go the rest of the way... I see her progress and I see where she needs work done... being a personal trainer's wife and being in that setting for years and being around all night, it would take her no time at all to get it, you can see on her sides, it is kinda hanging, that needs extra workout, and the bottom of her belly needs it the most... but yea she can get there but she isn't completely there yet...

I don't have anything against her and I will help her but I just don't like how she is on here bragging about how hot she looks and that we all can all look like her if we do what she does... I do it differently and I do it better then her... my ex is all muscle and he works out and he does it different and looks way better then her...

Just by her going about it the way she is going about it is what I don't like... but in all honesty, she isn't there yet and she can get there

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, I'm not fond of 'brows but she did say she's had five kids. She may never get any more definition.

Quoting uriahadel:

I only see two abs, her ribs and the rest is belly fat, she is definately not ready, my ex husband is a personal trainer and he would literally laugh at her

Quoting Anonymous:

I want your abs!!!!give em to meeee!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. I'm a stay at home mom.

Quoting Anonymous:

Brows is that you? Is tbat all you do

Quoting Anonymous:

I work out 6 days a week.

I dont eat processed foods.

I drink 64 ounces of water a day

I follow a certin work out

Jillian Michaels workout is great.

Today im testing to be a fitness instructor!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Well hopefully if she really wants to be a trainer she can. I know personally I couldn't I was blessed with no elasticity so pregnancy wrecked my body. I can work out but only skin removal surgery will fix this.

Quoting uriahadel:

Yea she can... if she got this far then she can go the rest of the way... I see her progress and I see where she needs work done... being a personal trainer's wife and being in that setting for years and being around all night, it would take her no time at all to get it, you can see on her sides, it is kinda hanging, that needs extra workout, and the bottom of her belly needs it the most... but yea she can get there but she isn't completely there yet...

I don't have anything against her and I will help her but I just don't like how she is on here bragging about how hot she looks and that we all can all look like her if we do what she does... I do it differently and I do it better then her... my ex is all muscle and he works out and he does it different and looks way better then her...

Just by her going about it the way she is going about it is what I don't like... but in all honesty, she isn't there yet and she can get there

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, I'm not fond of 'brows but she did say she's had five kids. She may never get any more definition.

Quoting uriahadel:

I only see two abs, her ribs and the rest is belly fat, she is definately not ready, my ex husband is a personal trainer and he would literally laugh at her

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:29 PM
Thankfully I was born with it and my stomach went back down after having kids but unlike her, I have curves always had even before kids when I weight 92 pounds at 21 years old... but I am in the process of getting my body back so yay:-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Well hopefully if she really wants to be a trainer she can. I know personally I couldn't I was blessed with no elasticity so pregnancy wrecked my body. I can work out but only skin removal surgery will fix this.

Quoting uriahadel:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting uriahadel:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Im not her im a fat chick trying to get her abs not her brows

Quoting Anonymous:

then explain to me why every single comment of hers is a picture of herself? She says look like me, ask me how! I never see her respond and you can't ask her cuz lo and behold shes anon. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh no shes not

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she's just spamming for rank. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Let's see a pic of you?

Quoting uriahadel:

I eat chocolate every morning

And eat whatever I want during the day

I don't eat past 6 at night usually

I drink raw milk

And I don't usually eat processed foods either

But I don't work out either

And my stomach is smaller then yours and my abs look way better then yours

And I actually look like a female who can beat you in a fight

I also lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks

I will be checking in another two weeks but honey, I can tell you and this isn't to sound conceited but I look way better then you and I don't even have to try half as hard as you do to look the way I do... mine comes naturally :-)

You look sick, and it is definately not hot

Quoting Anonymous:

uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Nope, I don't post pics of me for this sort of thing

Quoting Anonymous:

Let's see a pic of you?

Quoting uriahadel:

I eat chocolate every morning

And eat whatever I want during the day

I don't eat past 6 at night usually

I drink raw milk

And I don't usually eat processed foods either

But I don't work out either

And my stomach is smaller then yours and my abs look way better then yours

And I actually look like a female who can beat you in a fight

I also lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks

I will be checking in another two weeks but honey, I can tell you and this isn't to sound conceited but I look way better then you and I don't even have to try half as hard as you do to look the way I do... mine comes naturally :-)

You look sick, and it is definately not hot

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)