Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Changing diaper after one pee?

Posted by   + Show Post
My SO and his mom say they change a baby's diaper every time they pee. I never heard of that. I always waited until the diaper was peed in a decent amount. Otherwise, that's a lot of diapers and lots of changes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Replies (41-50):
OliviasMommy611
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Uh yes, is that a real question? Would you sit in one pee?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daughteroftruth
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:19 PM

If I check the diaper and its wet, I change it... but its not like them around and have some secret way of knowing right away when they pee or not.  

junebaby11
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:19 PM
How many diapers do u all gp through a day u need to switch to cloth your killing our earth with diapers, i gp through 9 diapers a day i thought that was alot i use cloth i change every 2-3 hours unless shes obviously wet or poo'd
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
myperfect4inok
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:19 PM
2 moms liked this
I change when they are wet, if its after one pee or three. How in the world do ya"ll know if its.just one pee? Do you watch your newborn pee?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Yellowlily333
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I always changed my son after every pee, I do the same thing with all the kids I babysit.

scorpio70
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this

you dont need to change a diaper every time they pee,but you shouldnt wait until it is full either that is how they get diaper rash..

sunshinebebe26

wow the nerve of some people! What is the reasoning behind being a shitty mom if you wear ur baby ?

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it was earlier today.  Implying that this mom was a shitty mom cause she wears her baby. 

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting Anonymous:

You give crap to a mom wearing her baby, now you say you don't change your kids diaper until your satisfied you got your moneys worth.  You are one special mama...

WAIT! What ? when did this happen ?

Caitlin1983
You let your kid sit in pee yet you're against women wearing their babies?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Not to mention she "hates" breastfeeding.

Quoting Anonymous:

You give crap to a mom wearing her baby, now you say you don't change your kids diaper until your satisfied you got your moneys worth.  You are one special mama...

bellaamore
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:21 PM

We cloth diaper, and even if full, the absorbant layer holds themoisture. The fleece against the skn is always dry.

We change the diaper everyhour or two unless theres a poop.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)