Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I want to apologize for the arguments in a certain post last night. I was stating my opinion then everyone went nuts. I should have just left all the replies alone. I don't apologize for my opinion, but for continuing to argue.

And to the girl I said looked like Honey Boo Boo's mom: I wasn't saying that to be mean. I love Mama June and I think you resemble her but you are obviously much smaller than her. I do think she has a pretty face and awesome personality and that's what I meant.

Accept my apology or not, but at least I'm trying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM

June is purdy and this is suppose to help that girl you insulted when everyone thinks June is disgusting?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM

that smilie was NOT snarky, it was sarcastic, get it right.

Saggy Balls night!

Quoting Anonymous:

You obviously think it is.  Calm yourself.  AND you know I am right.  AND you didn't really mean that smiley face at the end of your last statement ... snarky biz!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh look the big anonymous is stepping up to make a claim!!! hush everyone lets hear what some CHICK hidden behind a name has to say......

Well nevermind, it isnt that important :)

Quoting Anonymous:

bahahahhaah!  I don't even know what you're talking about, but there is no way you think really think that.  You said it to be snarky biz ... own it!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:22 PM
It's sad that anyone would take offence to someone else's looks. Sorry June is human also, what gives you bitches the right to down her looks but god forbid someone says who a overweight woman resembles. Smh its not right to down anyone because of their looks INCLUDING June.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow I can't believe that you never considered the fact that it would be an insult to someone.
Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Another one of these? Dang, things got more out of hand than I thought last night!! I think that post will go down in Cafemom history.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:24 PM

that's not apologizing, it's backpeddling.  and not very well done either.

Quoting semamaearth:

Omg, she's apologizing so everyone stfu

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Haha ok. Let's wait and see how you feel until you get compared to a celeb that's considered ugly. You're completely ridculous.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's sad that anyone would take offence to someone else's looks. Sorry June is human also, what gives you bitches the right to down her looks but god forbid someone says who a overweight woman resembles. Smh its not right to down anyone because of their looks INCLUDING June.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow I can't believe that you never considered the fact that it would be an insult to someone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:25 PM

'Saggy Balls' ... I don't even know what you mean by that.

Also, if you meant the smiley face to convey sarcasm you should have preceded it with a sarcastic comment.  LIKE:  
'Your opinion is SOOO important :)'

Quoting thetrollcat:

that smilie was NOT snarky, it was sarcastic, get it right.

Saggy Balls night!

Quoting Anonymous:

You obviously think it is.  Calm yourself.  AND you know I am right.  AND you didn't really mean that smiley face at the end of your last statement ... snarky biz!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh look the big anonymous is stepping up to make a claim!!! hush everyone lets hear what some CHICK hidden behind a name has to say......

Quoting Anonymous:

bahahahhaah!  I don't even know what you're talking about, but there is no way you think really think that.  You said it to be snarky biz ... own it!

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:26 PM

I missed it but here's a bump.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:26 PM
So do I. She honestly seems like a very caring person, bitches are mad because you said something about someone's looks, but in the same breath they are tearing down another woman.

Quoting BShip2010:

About mama June, I think she is great. She knows she isn't the most beautiful person but she loves herself and that's what matters. I think with makeup, she is pretty.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:28 PM
You're just as anonymous as she is. You're just "some chick hidden behind a name" why spend time in an anon capable group....to use it as a cop out?

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)