Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I want to apologize for the arguments in a certain post last night. I was stating my opinion then everyone went nuts. I should have just left all the replies alone. I don't apologize for my opinion, but for continuing to argue.

And to the girl I said looked like Honey Boo Boo's mom: I wasn't saying that to be mean. I love Mama June and I think you resemble her but you are obviously much smaller than her. I do think she has a pretty face and awesome personality and that's what I meant.

Accept my apology or not, but at least I'm trying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Replies (41-50):
LoveMyLos
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:32 PM
They all are, by no fault of the child of course

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol at hunny boo boo june being pretty!!! Gross.

June is a disgusting white trash pig
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

well sweetie, when your opinion becomes the slightest bit important to me, you'll be the first to know.  don't hold your breath.  ;)

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh let me guess, hmmm even if she did a backwards flip and high fives and licks your ***** you would still hate on her, still put her down, still say she is back peddling still say she is lying, OH GOD everyone reading this post, should hate the OP because ANONYMOUS Said so!!!

whatever.

I side with the OP long before I would side with some balless anonymous that hates everything and everyone despite who and what they are.

Quoting Anonymous:

that's not apologizing, it's backpeddling.  and not very well done either.

Quoting semamaearth:

Omg, she's apologizing so everyone stfu

mamaxkitty
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:33 PM

lol a lot of people are apologizing for what they did/said last night. smh

LectioDivina
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:33 PM

lol ok then

MommieSDW
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Backpedal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:33 PM
I don't have to justify myself. Its an anon capable group plain and simple. Using the whole "your argument is invalid because you're anon" is a whiny cop out. Get the fuck out if you don't like it....or you could keep whining which I'm guessing is what you're actually going to do.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh is that your way of JUSTIFYING using the same name everyone else uses? Is that your idea of personal IDENTIFICATION in a group or this website? I guess you are not so smart. Bummer!

Quoting Anonymous:

You're just as anonymous as she is. You're just "some chick hidden behind a name" why spend time in an anon capable group....to use it as a cop out?

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh look the big anonymous is stepping up to make a claim!!! hush everyone lets hear what some CHICK hidden behind a name has to say......

Well nevermind, it isnt that important :)

Quoting Anonymous:

bahahahhaah!  I don't even know what you're talking about, but there is no way you think really think that.  You said it to be snarky biz ... own it!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:34 PM

well sweetie Im glad you THINK everyone gives a shit about yours. Are you holding your breathe on that????

Quoting Anonymous:

well sweetie, when your opinion becomes the slightest bit important to me, you'll be the first to know.  don't hold your breath.  ;)

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:34 PM

LOL I have to get the fuck out because YOU dont like what I say?

Really?

Gee you are a smart cookie!

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't have to justify myself. Its an anon capable group plain and simple. Using the whole "your argument is invalid because you're anon" is a whiny cop out. Get the fuck out if you don't like it....or you could keep whining which I'm guessing is what you're actually going to do.

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Yep more whining....that's what I though. Btw cats suck. I throw firecrackers at them all the time! Have a great night!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Really?

Quoting Anonymous:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:37 PM

LOL yes you damn whiner, go to bed already so we can continue without your ANONYMOUS pointless comments :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep more whining....that's what I though. Btw cats suck. I throw firecrackers at them all the time! Have a great night!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Really?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN