Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I want to apologize for the arguments in a certain post last night. I was stating my opinion then everyone went nuts. I should have just left all the replies alone. I don't apologize for my opinion, but for continuing to argue.

And to the girl I said looked like Honey Boo Boo's mom: I wasn't saying that to be mean. I love Mama June and I think you resemble her but you are obviously much smaller than her. I do think she has a pretty face and awesome personality and that's what I meant.

Accept my apology or not, but at least I'm trying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Replies (71-74):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:14 PM

LOL at you going on and on.....

do you have more to add?

Quoting Anonymous:

what's your first and last name then? How about a real picture instead of a generic one off of image search? Don't want to divulge that info? Thats right....you.are.anonymous!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:15 PM

LOL at all riled up.... ya...

Quoting Anonymous:

again, where does it even slightly imply that I think I'm important?  blah blah blah blah blah

okay, good for you, you don't give any credence to anyone who posts anon. blah blah blah (though it's getting funny to watch you get all riled up repeatedly, and apparently I'm not alone in thinking so).  next!

Quoting thetrollcat:

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:18 PM

June Boo Boo is a pig. Her face is not pretty. She is low class.

The.Hug.Life
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Worst apology ever! Is there a link to whatever started this?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)