Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you baby wear?! Post a pic!

Babywearing.

Baby wearing has a TON of benefits. Not just for mothers. You should look it up, if you're skeptical. :) a lot of studies show it helps brain stimulation and development. It's a step from Attachment Parenting which in itself has many great benefits. Anyway for those who already know how wonderful this is POST a pic!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Replies (11-20):
mamalusbear
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:18 PM

I do, I love it...don't have any pics of it though.  When DS was younger I used a Boba, now that he's older I carry him in an Ergo.  It's so much easier than lugging my stroller around, plus he is happy too because he can move around.

Goofygadget
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Only one I have on my phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lolaunscripted
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:19 PM
I've heard nice things about E'rgos, also Moby and K'tan those are all nice. I make mine though because I'm too thrifty to spend more the 10 :/ but I have 3 different kinds of wraps and all hold up to the wear and tear I put them through. I pretty much baby wear everyday to get things done. I baby wore all 3 kids haha.

Quoting KMadsen:

I did a little bit with a seven sling (I do not recommend them btw, they suck). I always held her & still do though:) Next baby I plan to get a nice carrier like a n Ergo.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4_little_angels
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM
No but I really want to get one! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
daughteroftruth
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM

not all the time, but when they were babies they did spend a ton of time in a wrap or sling... what one are you wearing, looks like a wrap?

Goofygadget
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:21 PM
How do you make them? What type do you make?

Quoting Lolaunscripted:

I've heard nice things about E'rgos, also Moby and K'tan those are all nice. I make mine though because I'm too thrifty to spend more the 10 :/ but I have 3 different kinds of wraps and all hold up to the wear and tear I put them through. I pretty much baby wear everyday to get things done. I baby wore all 3 kids haha.

Quoting KMadsen:

I did a little bit with a seven sling (I do not recommend them btw, they suck). I always held her & still do though:) Next baby I plan to get a nice carrier like a n Ergo.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lolaunscripted
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Well... It's not for everyone haha and you do have to play around with different types/styles to get the wrap/sling/carrier you're happy with but even if it's not for you it's pretty beneficial like Skin-to-Skin. Anyway, sorry you didn't like it!

Quoting Anonymous:

Personally I hate baby wearing. But that's just me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowgirlsmommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:23 PM
I baby wore but I don't have any pictures :(
I have a moby and ergo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lolaunscripted
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Ohhhh I love the color! <3

Quoting Goofygadget:

Only one I have on my phone.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:24 PM

i use to a bit but i don't know if i have any pics.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN