Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you baby wear?! Post a pic!

Babywearing.

Baby wearing has a TON of benefits. Not just for mothers. You should look it up, if you're skeptical. :) a lot of studies show it helps brain stimulation and development. It's a step from Attachment Parenting which in itself has many great benefits. Anyway for those who already know how wonderful this is POST a pic!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Replies (31-40):
circle_of_life
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I wore my three year old a lot. I had a wrap sort of like a moby. I plan on wearing this baby too! I still have my wrap (the only thing I saved from my last baby) plus a friend  just gave me a moby, it's so nice, I'm excited to test it out in about 5 more weeks, lol!

momofamamasboy
by Andy on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Fantastic! I lost my booklet for my mobi.

Quoting Lolaunscripted:

Also if you have Moby-type wraps/slings Peppermint.com has AWESOME step by step Tutes on different carries. The picture in original post shows a Hip carry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lolaunscripted
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:33 PM
That's the awesome thing about making your own hun! You can buy as much fabric as you think you're going to need. If your scared of slings, go for a wrap. It's totally different as it's extra material since you'll be tying/knotting it. Slings there are usually no ties or knots involved. I prefer wraps over carriers or slings.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a big girl, very over-weight. I'm afraid to baby wear due to my size, no sling is going to fit me. :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofnate0707
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I babywear! Started with dd in a Moby. When she got bigger we got an Ergo. I also have a Beco Butterfly II. I wore my nephew in the moby for a bit, but then sold it. I wear him in the BBII when we go out.
This is my nephew in the BBII just yesterday:

In the Moby when he was smaller:

This is my daughter in the BBII and the Ergo:

queencreekmom
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I did! I loved it! Best thing ever for mom and baby!

Lolaunscripted
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:37 PM
I love that site! I'm honestly super glad I stumbled acrossed it. I'd only worn DS's 1 and 2 after they had good neck stability so I only ever used a Cross carry. My daughter's been worn since she came home and I'm glad I was able to Infant Cross carry. I would've gone nuts without it.

Quoting momofamamasboy:

Fantastic! I lost my booklet for my mobi.

Quoting Lolaunscripted:

Also if you have Moby-type wraps/slings Peppermint.com has AWESOME step by step Tutes on different carries. The picture in original post shows a Hip carry.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:37 PM
I have no pics, I loved baby wearing! I wish I had gotten a better carrier so I still could!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:37 PM
I do. I don't have any pics on my iPad though! I will have to get some. I LOVE my moby wrap!
ivilayla
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I babywear. I used a moby when she was younger, now that she's older we use a mei tai. I don't have any pics of me, but here's one of her daddy wearing her :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lolaunscripted
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:39 PM
LOVE the pics hun! Your DD and nephew are super cute! <3 and they look so perfectly content!

Quoting momofnate0707:

I babywear! Started with dd in a Moby. When she got bigger we got an Ergo. I also have a Beco Butterfly II. I wore my nephew in the moby for a bit, but then sold it. I wear him in the BBII when we go out.
This is my nephew in the BBII just yesterday:

In the Moby when he was smaller:

This is my daughter in the BBII and the Ergo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)