Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you baby wear?! Post a pic!

Babywearing.

Baby wearing has a TON of benefits. Not just for mothers. You should look it up, if you're skeptical. :) a lot of studies show it helps brain stimulation and development. It's a step from Attachment Parenting which in itself has many great benefits. Anyway for those who already know how wonderful this is POST a pic!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Replies (41-50):
SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I wanted to for my first but was afraid I would somehow drop her or she would fall out.  I'm hoping when time comes for number two I will be more brave.

Lolaunscripted
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Lmao! I wasn't shoving ANYTHING down anyone's throat, I was simply saying if you baby wear show it off! It's sad that you mis-interepted what I was saying. And thank you slap happy lady <3 I guess she read what I was saying correctly... But hey not everyone can.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no desire to baby wear or to do attachment parenting,  studies also show that mom's who try to shove their way of parenting down everyone else's throats get slapped a lot more than parents that mind their own,  YOU can look that up if you're skeptical!

Studies show that people who reply with bitchiness have a record of getting bitch slapped 100% of the time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lolaunscripted
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:44 PM
NOW THAT IS CUTE!

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

my son use to wear his cat when I wore his sister hehe

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizmartinez
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:45 PM
I used a seven sling for DS and didn't much like it. I have a similar style sling to use for DD due in March. I liked it for BFing somewhere without arm rests like a restaurant. Helped my back a lot! I am considering getting a Moby this time, though.
No pics of DS being worn, though. When walking around (anywhere but grocery) I use the stroller.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lolaunscripted
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Not bad at all! Super cute hun! What type of wrap do you have? I've only ever done front carries! And this looks neat!

Quoting junebaby11:

Bad photo lol but hey i love wearing my babygirl

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommieSDW
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Excuse the weird face, Daddy said "make tough guy faces " lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lolaunscripted
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM
2 moms liked this
I was wondering if you'd post in here ;) post was meant for you babe!

Quoting ToriBabe1221:

Mobile Photo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommieSDW
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lolaunscripted
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM
AWWW! I love it when Daddies get in on the baby wearing too! Beautiful pic hun.

Quoting ivilayla:

I babywear. I used a moby when she was younger, now that she's older we use a mei tai. I don't have any pics of me, but here's one of her daddy wearing her :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Hell no !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured