Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what would you do?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
So a little back story here I'm going to try and keep it as short as I can. But I am adopted by my stepmother. I am from my fathers first marriage. I have 4 younger sisters. I am 23 the ages follow as 20, 15, 9, 8. I married my high school sweatheart at a young age do to teen pregnancy@17. Then another child 14 month later. Our marriage didn't last. I was a wreck after DD (the youngest) so my parents said they wld help and take care of DS and DD while I got on my feet. Ok said I needed to sign some paperwork ect for insurance purposes. I was 19 depressed my world fell apart so I took their guidance. They then set me up with their friend who as 8 years older than me but lived 6 Hrs from where I was living at the time. But 30 mins from my parents home. We hit things off I took oldest DS to tradition him into our lives and then planned on getting DD. I wantedto make sure things with us were going to last and not bounce kids all over the place. In between all of this my sis who is now 20 was going through a rebellious stage so they kicked her out at 17. I didn't want her homeless so I said she Cld live with us. (Me and dh) so my parents then retaliated and told me they were done with me and I was dead to them. Sister ended up getting her own apt and getting back in touch with my parents. And has been in contact other them for 2 years. Along with my daughter whom I have.not been able to see in 3 years BC the papers I signed were adoption papers. I have DS because he was in my physical custody and I took them to court and won that but didn't get my DD. Anyways. I am upset over the last few months BC.sister is in contact with them and lies about still having a relationship with me. I am debating whether to call them up and tell them all the lies sister has told and how she is two faced or to just let it be. Bottom line I am in this position becausei helped her when she needed it and now I am the black sheep of the family. And sister is getting it all. Sorry about the punctuation and spelling I am mobile and it was alot to type.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:29 PM
I don't understand why you left one child behind. Either way you were bouncing a child around.

Calling with drama isn't going to get your daughter back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:39 PM
My DS had alot of issues when he was little and hard time with change so when things with dh were good I wanted a little one on one time before I brought baby DD. Do I regret that choice yes everyday. Did I think I could trust my parents yes. What makes me upset is I'm in this boat because of my sister and she is living her life like nothing happens has me and my children in her life and my parents and sisters as well. I got the boot for helping sister get her life straight.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)