Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Smoking spice/ incense? Update she's home

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this
Has anyone heard of this stuff? I know it's legal ( kind of) I found some in dd's room! I don't know what to do.

I asked her where she got it from, she said her best friend, she told me she hasn't done any yet and wasn't sure if she planned on it, she lost her car until after Christmas break, when dh gets home we will be talking about it more, she told me she was googling it and asking around before she was going to try it, not sure if I believe her though, she doesn't really lie to us because she gets in worse trouble when she does. My next call will be to my BFF to tell her what she said.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaxkitty
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:41 PM

my brother sometimes smokes spice. i heard it really trips people out though. lol it doesn't last long.

where would she have got it from?

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Unless you want to pick out an outfit to bury her in, I'd suggest you nip that shit in the bud ASAP.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soph324
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:41 PM
It's legal, but it's bad for you. Worse than weed in my opinion.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PerfectVirgo
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM
This:

It's killed so many young people in Detroit, it's been banned

Quoting Litlmama87:

Unless you want to pick out an outfit to bury her in, I'd suggest you nip that shit in the bud ASAP.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:44 PM
It should be smoking spice/incense, with no space after the / sign. How old is your dd?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thibmom
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Flush it down the toilet NOW!!!! That stuff is NOT good! And actually, a lot of states are illegalizing it. I know it is illegal here. That stuff can cause serious problems. I have a friend that was addicted to it. She now suffers from extreme anxiety and heart palpitations. I've heard of people dying from that. They say it's like playing Russian Roulette with your life. PLEASE!!!! FLUSH IT and talk to your daughter!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Spice is just chemical sprayed potpourri, that being said, the effects are nothing like marijuana, and marijuana had no side effects but the munchies, spice swells the brain and builds up in your kidneys and liver.

Those that smoke spice are dumbshits.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM
We are wondering, she's only 16! I know you have to be 18 to buy it, I'm wondering how harmful it is.

Quoting mamaxkitty:

my brother sometimes smokes spice. i heard it really trips people out though. lol it doesn't last long.

where would she have got it from?

Mortiferouslatt
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM
She'd be better off smoking pot. Seriously spice has some crazy shit in it. Many have wormwood. It can impair your vision seriously and is more intense than pot.

Depending on age....I'd ground the shit out of her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:12 PM
That's scary! She will be losing her car when she gets home with it.shes going to be 17 in 3 months, I want to hear her side before we make any judgements.

Quoting Anonymous:

Spice is just chemical sprayed potpourri, that being said, the effects are nothing like marijuana, and marijuana had no side effects but the munchies, spice swells the brain and builds up in your kidneys and liver.

Those that smoke spice are dumbshits.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)