Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you get a Butt implants? My story inside!!

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:10 PM
  • 55 Replies

I was at toys r us shopping for toys, duh, and I ended up shopping for a new ass. I don't know if this lady was a stripper or what but she had a big Barbie booty and I was like OMG who did your butt work?! It was like no dents or pot holes or lumps.

I asked my husband if he would like it if I got butt implants but he says no. So I pointed to the ladies ass and said "You wouldn't want to grab an ass like that? I would grab my own then." I'm not Bi or anything and I think dick is one the best thing on but I mean COME ON!! A nice ass is a nice ass.

LMAO, then again no more LMAO I don't have much to work with anymore. lol

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carter210
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Um.. Ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babybuddafly
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Hmmm I do NOT have a butt at ALL!! I would LOVE one and have done years of research on implants. Would I actually do it? Probably not. I guess I'm going to have to bust it out working out because there is just something about butts to me. It's so sexy :) why can't there just be an easy way like a wand or something??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tastelikeyum
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:13 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:13 PM
No. My ass is already perfect ;)
abbie.alder
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Holy grammar. No, I wouldn't get any sort of implants.

mich.el.le
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

What the what?

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

southern.momof2
by Pirate on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Yep, I don't have much of an ass unless I gain weight. I lose the weight and I lose the ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taramac
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I already have a huge booty so no implants needed here but I'm willing to donate to the needy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mich.el.le
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Aren't ass implants bad? Can't you develop really bad scar tissue??

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)