Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So PO'd right now! *response update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 89 Replies
My teen girls have a problem doing their chores during the week then when it comes to the weekend they want to go out. Ah hell NO! When I say no they send the neighbors over having them try to convince me to let them go out. All that does is pisses me off more. Now my 14yo screaming at me in my face like she grown chasing me outside screaming at me when I go to get away and take a TO. Omg I am shaking!!!!

*ok she popped her mouth and I smacked her and she balled up her fist and started punching me in the face. Her older sister jumped in and they both hitting me. Oh that went well.

*to all you saying to call the cops. I have done that before and they lie on me saying I was beating them or punching them. Then the cops threaten to arrest me and the following week cps is at my door.
*for the people who don't reaad responses. My kids did respect and love me till my soon to b ex husband stopped me every time I went to whoop their butt. Once the spankings stopped. The more out of conrtol they became. Now that he and I have seperated they have lost it to me. Everything has been taken to a bare minimum. I am going into 14yo dd's room today and taking all her favorite clothes. She can have 3 outfits (she doesn't like) to wear to school next week. Fashion is big to her since she is miss popularity.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:29 PM

i know what your going through , i got teens to and they do the same thing , wait till one of them get bigger than you and think they run the show

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:30 PM
13 moms liked this
My mom would've knocked me the hell out. Literally.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Why post this 2 times
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I feel for you.  Teenagers can try the most patient of people.  Take some deep breaths.  It will get better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
My 14 yo is the same size as meand my 17yo is about 5 inches taller then me.

Quoting Anonymous:

i know what your going through , i got teens to and they do the same thing , wait till one of them get bigger than you and think they run the show

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I would take away everything fun including the bedroom door

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:35 PM
4 moms liked this
Sounds like they don't respect you too much.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:42 PM
My kids try to push me to that point. The couple times I have smacked dd for her disrespectful mouth she runs to my inlaws telling them I was beating her then they call cps and the cops on me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:44 PM
Likewise. My 15 year old DD has never even attempted to step to me like that. Ever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:44 PM
I didn't mean to my phone is so super retarted. It slowly loads about 1/3 of the url bar then stops. If I hit reload sometimes it posts twice.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why post this 2 times
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)