Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So PO'd right now! *response update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My teen girls have a problem doing their chores during the week then when it comes to the weekend they want to go out. Ah hell NO! When I say no they send the neighbors over having them try to convince me to let them go out. All that does is pisses me off more. Now my 14yo screaming at me in my face like she grown chasing me outside screaming at me when I go to get away and take a TO. Omg I am shaking!!!!

*ok she popped her mouth and I smacked her and she balled up her fist and started punching me in the face. Her older sister jumped in and they both hitting me. Oh that went well.

*to all you saying to call the cops. I have done that before and they lie on me saying I was beating them or punching them. Then the cops threaten to arrest me and the following week cps is at my door.
*for the people who don't reaad responses. My kids did respect and love me till my soon to b ex husband stopped me every time I went to whoop their butt. Once the spankings stopped. The more out of conrtol they became. Now that he and I have seperated they have lost it to me. Everything has been taken to a bare minimum. I am going into 14yo dd's room today and taking all her favorite clothes. She can have 3 outfits (she doesn't like) to wear to school next week. Fashion is big to her since she is miss popularity.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Replies (31-40):
Liz.Sisk
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:17 PM
I'd be grabbing a belt and beating the shit out of those lazy brats

Quoting Anonymous:

My teen girls have a problem doing their chores during the week then when it comes to the weekend they want to go out. Ah hell NO! When I say no they send the neighbors over having them try to convince me to let them go out. All that does is pisses me off more. Now my 14yo screaming at me in my face like she grown chasing me outside screaming at me when I go to get away and take a TO. Omg I am shaking!!!!

*ok she popped her mouth and I smacked her and she balled up her fist and started punching me in the face. Her older sister jumped in and they both hitting me. Oh that went well.

*to all you saying to call the cops. I have done that before and they lie on me saying I was beating them or punching them. Then the cops threaten to arrest me and the following week cps is at my door.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mz_erica03
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Oh hell no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I would love some Madea in my house. You got the number? 1800 Tyler Perry?

Quoting Anonymous:

Where's Madea when you need her? She would've had them girls on the ground.

They need to learn some respect.
PerfectVirgo
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:20 PM
I would probably, literally, beat the snot outta them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:20 PM
I acted like this as a teen.
Want to know what was wrong? Depression.
There is likely a root to this issue. Get to it and fix it!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:23 PM

my 13 year old does the same thing. runs her mouth, cocks an attitude, screams in my face, when she screams in my face i start screaming back and i  tell her that she can try to out scream me all she wants but i am top bitch around this house and she best remember that. She has balled her fist of at me one time and i grabbed her hand and told her next time she does that she better be prepared to use it.

If my daughter ever punched me in the face, i would take her to the ground, i wouldn't hit but i would take her down and the cops would be called and she would be in juve. I will be damn if i will deal with that shit. I learned the hard way that you ain't never big enough to whoop mama ass and my daughter will learn the hard way if it come down to it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Mine is mouthy and can have a real shitty attitude, but I really wish the fuck she would ball her fists and try to hit me. I would've knocked her on her ass and handed her the phone with cps on speed dial. The day a kid does that is the day they can get the hell out of my house.
PaganMomma40
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Exactly! And cps...? I told my oldest, " you have to get that phone first...good luck.

Quoting nelliesmommy:

Wtf! I wish I would run from my damn kids! Fuck that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Where's the daddy to kick their ass?

nicndetsmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly! From that point on, the respect has been lost.
Teeth should be lost Imo.

Quoting nelliesmommy:

Wtf! I wish I would run from my damn kids! Fuck that!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN