Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So PO'd right now! *response update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My teen girls have a problem doing their chores during the week then when it comes to the weekend they want to go out. Ah hell NO! When I say no they send the neighbors over having them try to convince me to let them go out. All that does is pisses me off more. Now my 14yo screaming at me in my face like she grown chasing me outside screaming at me when I go to get away and take a TO. Omg I am shaking!!!!

*ok she popped her mouth and I smacked her and she balled up her fist and started punching me in the face. Her older sister jumped in and they both hitting me. Oh that went well.

*to all you saying to call the cops. I have done that before and they lie on me saying I was beating them or punching them. Then the cops threaten to arrest me and the following week cps is at my door.
*for the people who don't reaad responses. My kids did respect and love me till my soon to b ex husband stopped me every time I went to whoop their butt. Once the spankings stopped. The more out of conrtol they became. Now that he and I have seperated they have lost it to me. Everything has been taken to a bare minimum. I am going into 14yo dd's room today and taking all her favorite clothes. She can have 3 outfits (she doesn't like) to wear to school next week. Fashion is big to her since she is miss popularity.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Replies (41-50):
spooky415
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
There's a reason they're acting that way and I doubt it happened over night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:29 PM

BEAT

THEIR

ASS

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Sorry to hear that. I would flat out tell them the next time that either of them raised their hands to you would be the last night they slept in the house. Call family and see if any one would be willing to take them in for a while.  Don't be afraid of the cops and cps they know you are afraid so they throw it in your face. 

Tell them that juvie is hell and foster care is not much better. I know that sounds super bitchy but there is no way I would allow MY teenage child to act like that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Teenagers who are violent are almost always raised in a violent home....they are products of their environment. Those who are responding that they need you to beat them....how is more violence going to correct violent behavior? This is not an isolated incident, this is systemic in the family system. I would bet my life on it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Hell fucking no! My kids would learn reeeeeeal quick like what I was capable of doing. Jail or no jail. You don't disrespect me at all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Why would I lie? I am beyond that. Dd has a red mark on her face from where I smacked her. She does not hit hard. Although I can feel where she hit me on my left cheek and my left side of my chin and right side of my jaw there is not bruising on my face. There is a bruises on my left upper arm with her finger prints.

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

If you are telling the truth, it seems that you would appear to be beaten up.  If you aren't beating on them, then they are not going to appear that way.  Shouldn't be hard to figure out.  Why are the police believing them?

Quoting Anonymous:

Every time I call the cops on them they lie to the cops telling the cops I was beating them and the cops threaten to arrest me.

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

My goodness.  Who is really in charge?  They scream in your face, chase you, and punch you?  I sincerely hope that the police are on their way.  If they can't act any better than that in your house, then they need to go stay somewhere else for the night.  At least.  Or until you go get them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Why would I lie? I am beyond that. Dd has a red mark on her face from where I smacked her. She does not hit hard. Although I can feel where she hit me on my left cheek and my left side of my chin and right side of my jaw there is not bruising on my face. There is a bruises on my left upper arm with her finger prints.

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

If you are telling the truth, it seems that you would appear to be beaten up.  If you aren't beating on them, then they are not going to appear that way.  Shouldn't be hard to figure out.  Why are the police believing them?

Quoting Anonymous:

Every time I call the cops on them they lie to the cops telling the cops I was beating them and the cops threaten to arrest me.

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

My goodness.  Who is really in charge?  They scream in your face, chase you, and punch you?  I sincerely hope that the police are on their way.  If they can't act any better than that in your house, then they need to go stay somewhere else for the night.  At least.  Or until you go get them.

poeticrose09
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Where their dad. Cuz my kidswould.never do that I'd ship them off somewhere worse.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bellaamore
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:33 PM

This is the kind of thing that takes a whileto happen. No one has the balls to just hit their mom if she has been firm and respectful their whole life. They likely see you as a peer.

Honestly, if it were me, i would tell them that they were going to not be allowed to go out for at least two weeks, except to volunteer at a domestic violence shelter. And, if their behavior wasnt perfect until that point is over, i would be kicking them out andemancipating them. Same thing if they ever raised their hands to me again.

But, you need to remember, everyone has a right to defend themselves when being assaulted. And, you slapping a teen is only going to piss them off and feel like an assault morethan a punishment.

Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:35 PM
I would be taking all their shit and putting it outside... Canceling cell phones, and computers... They can sleep on the floor with nothing.. no cloths, no bathroom products, no door nothing... They don't like it then leave and don't come back!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN