Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So PO'd right now! *response update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My teen girls have a problem doing their chores during the week then when it comes to the weekend they want to go out. Ah hell NO! When I say no they send the neighbors over having them try to convince me to let them go out. All that does is pisses me off more. Now my 14yo screaming at me in my face like she grown chasing me outside screaming at me when I go to get away and take a TO. Omg I am shaking!!!!

*ok she popped her mouth and I smacked her and she balled up her fist and started punching me in the face. Her older sister jumped in and they both hitting me. Oh that went well.

*to all you saying to call the cops. I have done that before and they lie on me saying I was beating them or punching them. Then the cops threaten to arrest me and the following week cps is at my door.
*for the people who don't reaad responses. My kids did respect and love me till my soon to b ex husband stopped me every time I went to whoop their butt. Once the spankings stopped. The more out of conrtol they became. Now that he and I have seperated they have lost it to me. Everything has been taken to a bare minimum. I am going into 14yo dd's room today and taking all her favorite clothes. She can have 3 outfits (she doesn't like) to wear to school next week. Fashion is big to her since she is miss popularity.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Replies (81-89):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I would contact someone at the police department on a calmer day when nothing is going on and tell them your situation. I would also see about having them sent to juvinile detention or see if their school offers some type of alternative program for troubled kids. Send their asses off and seperate them from eachother and their friends for a little while and they may encourage them to straighten up. If you don't get a handle on them now, it's only going to get worse. I hope everything works our for you Momma!

bluedolly01
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:45 AM
Mine does the same thing from time to time. Its frustrating.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't mean to my phone is so super retarted. It slowly loads about 1/3 of the url bar then stops. If I hit reload sometimes it posts twice.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why post this 2 times

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh hell no!! This right here is why I started working out. My girls are getting closer to that age. I want them to be really clear that acting a fool with mom isn't going to end well at all! I train like a boxing champ!
Sammi20
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:10 AM

That Sucks momma! I am sorry you gt deal with that. Scare them into listening. Threaten them with boot camp/military school or strait up kicking them out with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Take away phones and everything else. They sound like they are at the point they have lost all respect for you. You gt show them you are the boss. If your child is Punching you! That shit's gt stop. That would NOT fly when we were kids why should it now?? (You don't have to really kick them out or anything. Just emty threats if you want their respect) Maybe you can put them in therapy. Obviously they have some issues.

bluedolly01
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:37 AM
Mine does the same thing from time to time. Its frustrating.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't mean to my phone is so super retarted. It slowly loads about 1/3 of the url bar then stops. If I hit reload sometimes it posts twice.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why post this 2 times

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewMama28
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:11 AM
Ghetto.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:14 AM

Yep sounds like everything would be taken away except clothes and a bed! That is all you need to provide and food!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:20 AM
Send them to boot camp! Or maybe send them to an all grills boarding school! I'm serious! Whatever you do please don't send them into the world as they are!
Video tape their asses! Then when they say mommy beat me you can show the cops proof!
jeannie39
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:39 AM

When are some parents gonna learn to teach there children to respect them as young kids? You can not let a kid do or say whatever they like and then when they're teens expect them to all the sudden be respectful. God knows my kids weren't perfect but they damned sure knew how to respect me. They still do. I've always showed my kids respect because I was raised that way. I was taught that you have to give respect to get it back. Even today, my mom drives me crazy at times but I never disrespect her no matter how much I may disagree with her, at times.

Good luck to you tho, momma. I hope things get better. You've probably already tryed setting your girls down and talking to them about what you expect from them but if you haven't, it may help if you tell them how the behavior makes you feel, while you are calm and not fighting. Ask them how they feel about how the situation. IDK, I wish ya the best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured