Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

please please tell me what you think.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 69 Replies
My bf says we don't have a normal relationship. Says we don't see each other enough. I have my DD, go to school, work full time. I have a car and he doesn't. He says that I should move out as soon as I can from my parents house. But im stable and rely on parents for baby sitting when I'm working or going to school. And when we hang out i need to go to his place or i need to pick him up from his friends place. I bought a brand new car and he got upset telling me i should have gotten a used car. Even though what i had before was used and it was ready to break down. He doesnt go to school. I'm 21 and he's 25. And then he says that its because of my schedule that he feels that we don't have a normal relationship.
Need advise what do you think?
Do you guys think it matters how often you see your bf? In order for it to be normal?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CCMami
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:32 PM
14 moms liked this
Until he puts a ring on your finger he makes no decisions about your life. You move out when you're ready and not with him. A good man and really a man in general doesn't talk like that. Perhaps he should find a hobby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ittybit2012
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:32 PM
5 moms liked this

I think there are a lot of red flags there.  Seems he likes to place the blame on you for stuff his ass could change.  He could save his damn money and get a car.  If I were you, I'd break up.  I dealt with that controlling shit once, I refuse to do it again.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM
What does he do. ? Why doesn't he have a car?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I think you need to find a less loser boyfriend.
MommyChristina1
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
He'd be single. He's trying to control you and blame you for shit he needs to change. He doesn't sound motivated enough for you anyway.
Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I personally think he will hold you back in life.

.thatsme.
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM
He needs to grow up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Why are you with him? 

Momof3smoochies
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:37 PM
He's trying to control you.
mich.el.le
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:37 PM
3 moms liked this

Why doesn't he have a car? I find myself wanting to go old school and start singing "No Scrubs''. lol

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN